• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for active rp partners and friends

WolfMoon

Hellraiser
Hello and welcome to my thread :)
Feel free to call me Wolf or Moon, however you like, I don't mind either.

About me:
I'm a student, so I'll get very busy from time to time, but I'll always let you know if I go on more than a few days without replying. I've been writing for as long as I can remember, but I wouldn't consider myself a very detailed writer. I can write a couple of paragraphs, more whenever the inspiration strikes, haha.
I enjoy metal music, memes (obviously, hit me up with a good meme and I'll love you, lol) anime and tv shows and, of course, writing.
I'm pretty open about everything, though I don't have much experience with fxf, but I'd give it a try. No incest pls pls.
I pretty much rp romances, but I like them to be slow and realistic, but I loovee some drama and angst ?

I expect my partner to be active and open-minded, ooc talking is nice. I really like to get to know my rp partners. I hate one-liners and I like to rp in the PMs.

Please contribute to the story, let's brainstorm something awesome, let's talk, let's build a world together, haha

Bold - who I'd like to play, * - craving, ~ - plot

Fandoms:

Naruto
Sasuke x Sakura ~
Shikamaru x Temari
Itachi x Shisui *
Madara x Hashirama

Yuri on Ice
Victor x Yuri *
Yurio
x Otabek

Attack on Titan - Eren x Levi

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Mustang x Hawkeye *
Edward x Winry
Lust x Greed or Envy

The Witcher
Geralt x Tris
Geralt x Yennifer

Durarara
Shizuo x Izaya*
Celty x Shinra

Kuroshitsuji
Sebastian x Grell *
Sebastian x Undertaker
William x Undertaker

There are more fandoms and pairings I'm willing to rp, just ask!

Ideas:
Drug addicts
Drug addict x Dealer
Best friends
Soul mates
High school / College
Roommates
Enemies
Bad boy x Good Christian (mxm or mxf)

I'm pretty open, so if something interests you feel free to PM me! :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to my thread :)
Feel free to call me Wolf or Moon, however you like, I don't mind either.

About me:
I'm a student, so I'll get very busy from time to time, but I'll always let you know if I go on more than a few days without replying. I've been writing for as long as I can remember, but I wouldn't consider myself a very detailed writer. I can write a couple of paragraphs, more whenever the inspiration strikes, haha.
I enjoy metal music, anime and tv shows and, of course, writing.
I'm pretty open about everything, though I don't have much experience with fxf, but I'd give it a try. No incest pls pls.
I pretty much rp romances, but I like them to be slow and realistic, but I loovee some drama and angst ?

I expect my partner to be active and open-minded, ooc talking is nice. I really like to get to know my rp partners. I hate one-liners and I like to rp in the PM, I can't explain why, I got used to it that way.

Please contribute to the story, let's brainstorm something awesome, let's talk, let's build a world together, haha

Fandoms:
Naruto - Sasuke x Sakura, Shikamaru x Temari, Itachi x Shisui, maybe something with Madara
Yuri on Ice
Attack on Titan - Eren x Levi
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Mustang x Hawkeye, Edward x Winry, Lust x Greed or Envy
The Witcher - Geralt x Tris and Geralt x Yen
Durarara - Shizuo x Izaya, Celty x Shinra

Ideas:
Drug addicts
Drug addict x Dealer
Rival gangs
Best friends
Soul mates
Slave x Master
Mental illness
Bad boy x Good Christian (mxm or mxf)

I'm pretty open, so if something interests you feel free to PM me! :)
I'm interested! Are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back