• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for active partners

WolfClawsKevin

Lord of Wolves
Hey y'all,

I have once again returned to this site and am looking for active partners to roleplay with. Preferably female partners.

I'm mostly looking for roleplays in which we play as either anthro or feral wolves.

Pack rps are my favorite but your ideas are always welcome.

I'll do anything from 2 lines to multiple paragraphs and will do my utmost best to reply at least once 24 hours. If I won't succeed I'll make sure to let you know in advance.

Let me know if you're interested and hit me up with your ideas!

I never played around that much with Anthros however I would like to give it a try. And yes Im very active. I generally pop on through out the day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I love dark romances! Along with the idea of an alpha wolf and a human. Let me know if maybe you'd like to write with me!! Happy new year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back