• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Active Partner.

KhalZhavvorsa

Resurrected Darkness
So. As the title says, I'm looking for an active partner to RP with.

I'm not saying active as in like..you reply every second and so on, but I'd like more than one reply per day please.

As for standards wise, I will quite literally RP anything.

I've never really tried Dice RP, but might.

Casual or Detailed. I don't mind either.

I don't really like to RP via PM.

I'm terrible at playing a male character, but will try my best! c:

Plot wise, I'm open to anything. Pitch it to me! Let's collaborate! Anything so long as we both enjoy the RP c:

Er..I can't really think of anything else to say..so..ask questions if you have them? If you're interested let me know? PM me about it? I don't know..but! Thank you or taking the time to read this c:

Last edited by a moderator:
My rps are really slow right now if you're free to get something started tonight I would really like to do a supernatural (creature wise or show wise-OCs only-doesn't matter) themed MxM rp

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]My rps are really slow right now if you're free to get something started tonight I would really like to do a supernatural (creature wise or show wise-OCs only-doesn't matter) themed MxM rp

[/QUOTE]
I don't usually do MxM rps. I'm quite terrible at being a male.

PrincessKaty said:
What genre do you usually do?(:
Any really c: But I find myself really attracted to Fantasy recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back