• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for active, long term partners!!

Dezzy

Hey guys, I've been registered on here for a while, but I've barely been active, the few roleplays I had have been deleted but I've just graduated from cosmetology school and now have tons of free time and want to get back into roleplaying! 

A short little bit about me, because I like to know about people I roleplay with. My name is Dezzy, I'm 20 and I like to roleplay heterosexual fandom couples. I like it to be oc girl x fandom or character. I will do lesbian pairings! 

A list of things I like to roleplay:

*Markiplier

*Jensen Ackles

*Lee Pace 

*Jason Momoa

*Lotr/Hobbit 

*Supernatural 

*Gerard Way

*Frank Iero

I usually just like to do romance based plots, where I play the female. If anything here strikes you please message me!

Holy hell, the Jensen Ackles and Jason Momoa got my attention immediately because I absolutely adore the characters they play ( Dean and Drogo ) and them of course. What did you have in mind?

Holy hell, the Jensen Ackles and Jason Momoa got my attention immediately because I absolutely adore the characters they play ( Dean and Drogo ) and them of course. What did you have in mind?

I have no plots in mind as of now, but I'm really into whatever. They can play themselves, or characters they play in Hollywood. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back