• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Zombie Roleplay

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Craving a good Zombie Roleplay. If you have one, don't be afraid to share your link. Or if there are enough people interested, I will create one. Hopefully if I do create one, there will be active Roleplayers. Because I am tired of creating Roleplays and it suddenly becomes inactive because no one's replying.

I'm in the midst of writing an RP in the Resident Evil universe. No major mutations except the lickers, dogs, and crows. If you're up for it, and can handle posting 2-3 paragraphs per post, then I'll be more than happy to have you join us!

cremora said:
I'm in the midst of writing an RP in the Resident Evil universe. No major mutations except the lickers, dogs, and crows. If you're up for it, and can handle posting 2-3 paragraphs per post, then I'll be more than happy to have you join us!
I sure as hell wouldn't mind.

Shimakage Thunder]I sure as hell wouldn't mind. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/umbrella-corporations-operation-durango.99206/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/umbrella-corporations-operation-durango.99206/[/URL]

I will join said RE RP, but I dunno ANYTHING about Resident Evil, so I'll be treating it as your regular old Zambie Apocalypse.

Only thing you need to know is they're essentially private owned military specializing in chemical weaponry. Only other thing is lickers. They're... This thing. Four legged fleshy wall crawlers that can shoot their tongue up to 20 ft. and pick you up. Their scratches and bites cause mutation, and that's if you manage to kill it or get away. Don't mess around with them.

cremora said:
Is it alright if I jump in as well?

I have a.. Limited knowledge of the series, if you count reviewing the RE5 demo and playing 4 hours of 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back