• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a writing partner

ErmagherdItsJuju

One & Only
Hey, I'm sorta new to this website and of course I'm here for the same reason as you. To rp, so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in rping? I have rp'd on many different websites and on many different forms, so wherever you wanna roleplay, it's fine with me. I don't care about your gender or anything. I also don't care about the setting of the roleplay. I'm pretty chill with everything. However, I'd generally stay away from roleplays based off a certain movie, show, or book. I also just don't like powerplayers. Leave a response if you'd like to rp with me !

Same, I really don't like fandoms. I am also looking for a partner! I'll rp almost anything, just not fandoms. :D

SophiaXOXO said:
what ideas do you have?
Perhaps a story following a futuristic university, where all knowledge of the past 100 years have been forgotten and humanity knows nothing of itself, or a fantasy roleplay, perhaps, that centers around an inn or something where the characters might work or stay at, and in a world which there exists vampires and goblins. Those are a few of my ideas. What about yourself? 

SophiaXOXO said:
what ideas do you have?
By the way, do you really live in las vegas? I only live like, 3 hours away from that place. I went there on vacation last summer. I also have some family there. It's a nice city. Really hot weather, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back