• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Writing Partner

Tom-Pen

Mysterious Writer
I have a plot for a story that I would like to write with someone. It's pretty open ended, in fact, I suppose it's more of a setting for myself and a partner to base a story(or perhaps even stories) on. That said, however, I think it offers something unique that I haven't seen done before.

Essentially, this would be a zombie/post-apocalyptic story based in the real world. We would each create a character to start the story off with, then, we would have them meet each other (in any number of ways). What happens from their we can decide, but, unlike most RP's, and what makes this idea stand out to me, we can kill off our own, or our partner's character's at anytime (yes, you read that right).

I need a partner for this, desperately so, but I need one that likes to write (and is arguably decent at it). I'm a bit picky with partners, which I do feel bad about, but I can't help it. It's hard to explain what exactly I want from a partner, at least as far as their writing goes, but to give it a shot for the sake of trying: I want someone who appreciates the craft as much as the creativity. I don't need them to be perfect, but I need them to try.

If you are interested, send me a PM with a writing sample that covers the given prompt.

Prompt: Write a (3-5+ Paragraph) post in 3rd person, from the perspective of a survivor in a post-apocalyptic world.

P.S. I'm actually pretty chill to write with, I swear, haha!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back