• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a writing partner! <ignore prefix>

Adonya

Southern Sass
Hello all! I'm not having much luck with searching through the forums, so I'm going to try starting my own thread, fingers crossed!

A bit about me:
I'm an experienced RPer with over 10 years of practice and, while I usually base my stories around MMOs, I've been doing discord/forum based things for a year or two.
I'm over 30, and a nurse with a busy career.
I like making friends and getting to know people.
I am detail oriented and I strive to write with proper grammar and spelling but I have no formal writing education so I may fall short at times.
I'm from the US, EST zone and I tend to write more in the evenings and on the weekends but inspiration may strike me anytime of the day (even 3am).

What I'm looking for:
Someone who also cares about grammar, spelling, and making the writing enjoyable for their partner. No strict post length requirements, but you get what you give. It helps me to write if there's lots given to me.
I prefer RP over discord or skype - simply because that's where I check or can get notifications from easily.
I only write from a female POV- I just can't seem to do anything else as a main, but I frequently write for secondary male characters.
I don't really do fandom, unless it sets the scene and not the characters. I'm a big fan of Star Wars, Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead.
I am looking for someone who is interested in MxF fantasy that is at least in some aspect romantic. It doesn't have to be the main plot, but that's what I like. They must be 21, or else I feel weird.
Time. In short, if you're too busy to respond or throw me a heads up every day or two then we're probably not a good fit. Life is life but communication and good manners are key.
I like a take charge kind of attitude, I'm better at following someone else's lead.

Thanks for reading all this, if you still want to RP you can message me here or on discord @Addy#9934 <3

I've almost given up on finding a writing partner through this site. I think I'm five prospective partners in, people start something and don't finish - and that's if things get started at all. I don't enjoy being strung along. I'm an adult who does adult things with adult responsibilities so my time is precious to me. Serious inquiries ONLY. Don't bother if you don't TRULY want to write and enjoy writing. Don't bother if you suck at communicating with people - this is a two way commitment and I would only ask what I would give in return. Forgive me if this seems curt, I'm in every way frustrated and disappointed with the way people have treated me here thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back