• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a warrior cat buddy

ChaiTeaWarrior

Hey there! I have recently been dragged back into my love for the series and I really want to return to role playing original cats with someone who shares my love for the books! I hope to find someone who is long term and wants to world build with me :) I'm willing and excited to create entirely new clans, territories, and story lines and am very open to ideas. Please don't be shy! Also never worry about having too many OCs involved, I have way too many to count and we need a lot of cats to build more depth to our story!

Hey! It's been a long time since I've seen another Warrior cats fan. Wanna create our own story together? (PM me if you can, if not I could shoot you one)

Hey! I grew up with Warrior cats and the idea of building a whole new world based around it is very interesting! I’d love to rp with you. You can pm me or I can pm you, if you prefer :)

Hey there! I have recently been dragged back into my love for the series and I really want to return to role playing original cats with someone who shares my love for the books! I hope to find someone who is long term and wants to world build with me :) I'm willing and excited to create entirely new clans, territories, and story lines and am very open to ideas. Please don't be shy! Also never worry about having too many OCs involved, I have way too many to count and we need a lot of cats to build more depth to our story!
I'm totally interested, if you're still up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back