• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a vampire roleplay (mxf (someone playing the male roll))

DarkRabbit15

A warrior in disguise
Hello! Sorry for the long post in advance!

I am a twenty year old female from Canada. Here is a bit about myself:

Currently, I’m in Peru on an internship. I won’t be back in Canada until December (leaving Peru December 5 to be exact). That being said, my replies vary. Normally I can get a couple replies a day, but if something comes up that day and I can’t, I will try as hard as I can to let you know! I am headed to the jungle for a few days, but I should be able to get a few replies still!

I have been role playing for 7+ years. My replies go vary on what I’m given. I do NOT do one liners. They drive me up the wall. I also normally do not go over the top (depending on the scene) as I do like characters being able to reply… I’m also one who will communicate if I do get stuck. That’s a promise. Another thing is I won’t just leave a role play. It’s a pet peeve if people do that to me so I wouldn’t ever do that to anyone else.

My main character is female. I am most comfortable with that. I do play side characters though, which can be male and female. I would prefer not to double for this one (and no fxf, mxm sorry)... I would love either a female (who is comfortable) to play a male role, or a male to play the male!

RULES
- Must have decent grammar. No text speak like "u", "ur", etc.
- Must be able to make a plot with me
- No God modding.
- Can play side characters as I can.
- Can also keep the roleplay going
- No one liners (I understand that sometimes it gets hard for detail, but constant one liners or if I send a couple paragraphs and get one line SUCKS)
- Please do not nag me. I always will reply as soon as possible!
-I use anime pictures for visual. I prefer that over realistic, but it doesn't matter what you use. Just don't make me do something I don't want.
- COMMUNICATION!! I love talking to people outside of roleplay too!
- Please do not just ditch if the roleplay isn't working out. Let me know!
- Have fun!​

Roleplay!

As mentioned, I would LOVE a vampire roleplay. Vampire x human (I would like to be the human). Plots and such can be discussed in PM

I am alright with any sort of blood or whatever. I don't have many boundaries. Just incest and cheating I WILL NOT do.

That being said, I can roleplay in PM, discord, or kik! Send me a private message if you're interested!

Have you ever read the Cirque Du Freak series? They have unique vampire rules, that I would love to use in this. If you haven't read the series, I am more than willing to follow classical or more modern vampire rules. I feel like we could make a rather good story together, and would love to speak to you privately if you're willing. I would love to be the male vampire you're hoping to write with, and I have a feeling you would love my rendition of the psychology of vampirism.

Until we speak again:
I am the Lord of Shadows​

Hello! Sorry for the long post in advance!

I am a twenty year old female from Canada. Here is a bit about myself:

Currently, I’m in Peru on an internship. I won’t be back in Canada until December (leaving Peru December 5 to be exact). That being said, my replies vary. Normally I can get a couple replies a day, but if something comes up that day and I can’t, I will try as hard as I can to let you know! I am headed to the jungle for a few days, but I should be able to get a few replies still!

I have been role playing for 7+ years. My replies go vary on what I’m given. I do NOT do one liners. They drive me up the wall. I also normally do not go over the top (depending on the scene) as I do like characters being able to reply… I’m also one who will communicate if I do get stuck. That’s a promise. Another thing is I won’t just leave a role play. It’s a pet peeve if people do that to me so I wouldn’t ever do that to anyone else.

My main character is female. I am most comfortable with that. I do play side characters though, which can be male and female. I would prefer not to double for this one (and no fxf, mxm sorry)... I would love either a female (who is comfortable) to play a male role, or a male to play the male!

RULES
- Must have decent grammar. No text speak like "u", "ur", etc.
- Must be able to make a plot with me
- No God modding.
- Can play side characters as I can.
- Can also keep the roleplay going
- No one liners (I understand that sometimes it gets hard for detail, but constant one liners or if I send a couple paragraphs and get one line SUCKS)
- Please do not nag me. I always will reply as soon as possible!
-I use anime pictures for visual. I prefer that over realistic, but it doesn't matter what you use. Just don't make me do something I don't want.
- COMMUNICATION!! I love talking to people outside of roleplay too!
- Please do not just ditch if the roleplay isn't working out. Let me know!
- Have fun!​

Roleplay!

As mentioned, I would LOVE a vampire roleplay. Vampire x human (I would like to be the human). Plots and such can be discussed in PM

I am alright with any sort of blood or whatever. I don't have many boundaries. Just incest and cheating I WILL NOT do.

That being said, I can roleplay in PM, discord, or kik! Send me a private message if you're interested!
I'd love to double up with you. Two separate plots. MxF for both, You play female on one, I play female on the other. I like to make it fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back