• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a (super)hero for my (super)villain

LeviathanDreamer

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, hello! I’m V and I’m looking for a semi-specific plot/character dynamics.

I’m looking for someone to play a heroic, good-aligned character (a traditional superhero, a cop or just a well-meaning citizen) against my… well, let’s call him an antihero for a start. He’s a vigilante with a specific (supernatural) skillset who’s set on doing what he considers the right thing… which involves rather problematic actions that maybe caught the attention of your character. Or maybe they are forced to work together, despite their conflicting personalities and philosophies. Other than the particular character dynamics, everything is up for a discussion!

I’m a big fan of Batman and the Defenders saga, so this RP could be potentially set either in Gotham (my preference) or the MCU. I’d like this roleplay to be OC x OC, with the sole exception being Matt Murdock (Daredevil). If you’re someone who can play Matt, please please hit me up.

Although I’d prefer for this story to include romance (MxF), I’m a big fan of organic relationships without much planning beforehand. I love character development, not knowing where the story goes and whether our OCs will end up loving or hating each other.

Other themes I enjoy and would potentially like to include in the RP: trauma bond/shifting power imbalance/obsessive relationships/high stakes/angst.

Although I don’t necessarily revel in gore, I expect the RP would eventually entail more violent and dark themes, so please be okay with that!

Still reading? Great! Here are few other things you might wanna know:

- I’m an adult male (he/him or they/them pronouns). Please be an adult too, that’s all that matters to me!

- I’m in CET time zone, though my sleep and work schedule is all over the place.

- I usually post around 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes (much) more, depending on the particular scene. I tend to focus on inner monologue/character thoughts a lot, so if that's not something you enjoy reading and/or writing, we might not mesh well. More descriptive partners are more than welcome; I love knowing what’s going on in your character’s head!

- As far as my activity goes, I can usually reply every other day or once a week if I’m busy, but I’m pretty consistent with posting. I’m fine with you replying whenever you’re able to, as long as you keep the RP alive - which for me means at least one post a week.

- If I have to disappear for longer than said week, I’ll let you know, and I’d appreciate if you could do the same. If you don’t, I won’t usually nudge you for replies but unless we've been writing for some time, I will most likely assume you’re not interested anymore and leave the RP.

- I RP in third person, past tense.

- I generally tend to focus more on writing than OOC chatter. I do enjoy the latter though, I'm just usually not the first one to initiate it, because I'm just... quiet lol. However, I do value communication so if there’s a problem I prefer to talk it out.

- I don’t require writing samples but I’m happy to exchange if that’s what you prefer. Character sheets are also welcome!

That’s about it! Thanks for reading, if you’re interested, please hit me up and maybe tell me a little about the character you’d like to play!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back