• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for a strong male lead! :) More details inside!

Beautiful Disaster

Howling, yet alone.
Hello all!! Me again! I'm looking for a good fantasy type roleplay! (A list will be below). I'm hoping to get a male (Or female willing to play male). Iv'e been playing a lot of male roles lately.... lol Please be at least 18.. I would like to put romance in the RP (Later in the rp.. not the main reason of the rp..) but.. being 22, I don't wish to RP that if you are under the age of 18.. Please understand! :P

So the type of roleplays I'm craving will be below! but feel free to throw more ideas at me!

DemonXHunter

HunterXDemon

DemonXDemon---- For these I would maybe like to setting to take place during a feudal era!! Where anything could be possible!

VampireXHunter- This one I had an idea where the hunter is actually a vampire. But doesn't show it. He/she could hate the vampire race for whatever reason and is set out to hunt them while at the same time trying to reverse his curse.

Fantasy War RP-- Your character against mine. We could be on both sides. Could make it like The Hunger Games type RP but not the plot of the hunger games. If you get what I mean. But we could basically do whatever with this RP.

Futureistic RP-- I have a plot for this one, if you are interested please PM me! its long, and would rather not type it all out in the forums! :)

Dragon Rider X Dragon Rider-- Don't have a plot, but fun to RP out. We could come up with one together!

My Rules!!!

• Please don't write one-liners. Or just a paragraph.. Unless the RP calls for it. At least try and match mine and I will do the same for you!!
  • Try to at least type some detail outs. I don't ask for a whole paragraph of detail, just a little
  • Anime pictures only please. I don't really like doing realistic RP's.
  • No school settings...
  • No GOD MODING. If my character is hurt from an attack or whatever the case may be, please don't turn around and be able to heal her. Or visa versa.
  • Romance is welcome. Just don't make the roleplay all about that.
  • If you end up not liking the RP, please don't be shy to let me know. Just tell me. And maybe we can fix it? or maybe we just aren't meant to RP together.
  • No text talk!

Any questions, feel free to ask!!
:D I don't bite.... usually.

Thank you!! Please send me a PM!! :D

Bump

bump

[QUOTE="Beautiful Disaster]Thank you!! Please send me a PM!! :D

Bump

bump

[/QUOTE]
bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

BUMP

Hi there, Beautiful Disaster!

Do you still need someone for a Rp? I saw that Malkavian was faster than me (by a day - lol)
:)

If you do, I'll be interested in participating in your Futuristic RP.

Thanks, and happy RPing
:)

-
Zeyofa

I can do multiple Rps! :D the plot for that one I have is rather new. So please pm me and we will talk about it! I'll give you the plot and we can add or take away whatever!! ^^

Hi there!

Cool, I'll PM you in a sec
;)

Thank you ^^

EDIT: Oh no, I can't PM, I just remember. I still got the 10posts / 24h rule ._.

It should be gone in about four hours, is it ok if we talk later on, then?

[QUOTE="Beautiful Disaster]I think I can message you... I'm still rather new too! Haha I'll try it!! :D

[/QUOTE]
Haha ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back