• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a stress-free dark demon rp

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone who loves plotting, western/southern themed ocs, and doesn't mind delayed responses. Please be semi-lit to lit, no one liners.

I have a handful of demon/grim reaper characters I want to get off my butt and use. I draw my ocs and will get a reply daily to everyday.

We could go with a classic demon x angel or something platonic. I like the idea of my demon characters converting an angel character into a bloodthirsty demon. Maybe the angel has been rejected by it's overlords and peers, it has nowhere else to go.

Only rule is I'd rather not have God or Satan, Demon Lord or even goat lord should be fine lmao, as well as a court of angels maybe.

Dm me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back