• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for A/Some Partner(s)

EvenEcho

"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit"
Well, I really wish I could BBcode some cool shit on here, but I can't. So bear with me sub-par computer abilities here.

Hello, I'm Hannibal (I know, take a moment to laugh at the name or retreat in fear). I'm 17, almost 18. Just starting college courses along with my senior year of HS. If my age makes you uncomfortable, then we don't have to rp, don't feel bad, and I won't either. I know that sometimes it makes people uncomfortable, no worries.

I roleplay as male characters, almost exclusively dominant characters (since that's how I am in real life and it's just easier for me I guess) and therefore I'm looking for the other half to my characters I guess. I mean, I don't need/want it to always be romance, and I do believe that romance should be forged through trials and error, not some weird angsty mess (although I do assume it happens in real life like that sometimes too). I understand that some of you would like to have romantic rps, and that is totally okay, but I would like to stay away from forced, pointless romance but rather let the characters develop in a way they can grow and learn to love or enjoy the company of each other.

Anyway, off of that. I prefer to play MxM rps but sometimes I'll do MxF. I don't like FxF mostly because I'm not comfortable playing female characters, but if you can convince me then maybe? I don't know. I would just avoid it mostly.

I don't have any plots to write down, but if you reply or PM me, I'm sure I can come up with a few options based on what you would like to do. I will try to respond at least once a day but if I'm really busy then you will be sure to get 3 responses every week at the very least. I roleplay in length though, so they won't be short little paragraphs but a long page or pages. I would like for you to be literate, or as literate as you can be (I won't fault you for something that you probably can't help, but text talk will be a strict no-no unless the characters are texting) and I hope that you can match my post length. That is all.

Well, I hope this was informative and that you consider me as an RP partner. Thanks.

Hi EvenEcho. I'm interested in RPing with you. I can't exactly send PMs, but if you send one my way we can get working on something.

Hey there! I'm also interested in starting a RP with you if you're still looking for another one. I don't have any fleshed out plots either at the moment, but I'm sure we could come up with something given time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back