• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a solid Sci-Fi setting. Open to possibilities though.

Darth Oats

Ethereal
I've been RPing for 8 or 9 years now, but I've yet to finish more than one single RP. Looking for a literate partner (or maybe a small group of four?) to write out a story with. I prefer sci-fi settings because I just love writing stories that take place in space. That's not really important though. Sorry this thread isn't typed up and fancy like most others on here. If you'd like some writing samples I can go find some for you. My narrative writing is a much higher quality than this casual tone, I promise xD

Side note: I am a guy and usually write for male characters, but through story discussion I may write a female character if we decide it's best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back