• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ Looking for a Slice of life / Romance partner ☆

loathe

𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙. 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖊. 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hii. i am recently new, and i was hoping to find someone to do a slice of life / romance with one of my ocs. ( i am working on revamping her description / biography). it would be more themed in a korean school setting / korean drama.

☆ Preferences / Rules ☆​

☆ I usually prefer to play female characters, but i can also play as male characters if characters are added to the story.
☆ I prefer a male character to played as the love interest / antagonist (whichever route we may go to), but i am willing to be down with anything.
☆ I usually write in longer responses which to make the story more descriptive and give the story more of a novel.
☆ The story, setting and themes can can talked among one other. ( i prefer hearing ideas from my partners in order to make this fun for both parties).
☆ A character description would be preferred so I can digest and understand the character more to also not overstep any boundaries.
☆ Please be patient with me with replies since I do have a busy life, and i will reply as quick as i can.
☆ I usually do not like spreading a lot of traumatic scenes out for too long since it can be trigger for me as an individual, but i will be open to a scene like that especially if it is import to the characters back story.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

- 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back