• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Sans-Centered Roleplay Partner!

Blissy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! You can call me Blissy! I'm new to this website, but I came here because I'm hoping to find a long-term (or short-term is fine too XD) roleplaying partner who also enjoys sans/sans, undertale, and au-centric roleplays.

Just to get it out of the way first, I require potential roleplay partners to be 20+, moderately experienced in writing/roleplaying, and aren't triggered by sensitive or mature topics. (I understand that's a loaded last requirement, but details can be talked about of course :))
I had a long-term roleplaying friend for many years, but recently we've gone our separate ways (moved onto different fandoms lol). Due to that experience, I have gotten a good idea of the kinda of things I DO and DON'T like in my roleplaying and I want to try branching out to other people to connect with!

My roleplaying style is almost always Third Person Perspective and using asterisks to narrate actions or descriptions. Example:
Character: *gives a kind wave* Hello!!

Characters and Worlds I enjoy roleplaying the most:
Classic Sans
Underswap
Xtale/Cross Sans
Underlust
Ink Sans
Dreamtale (Dream Sans)
Horror Sans
Dust/Murder Sans

There aren't any characters I dislike, just ones I am not familiar with. I am able to play background or additional characters as well.
Humans aren't my specialty, but I don't mind playing them when the need arises.
I'm very flexible when it comes to ships, however I don't do incest or underage characters!!!

My narrative style tends to be based around character-driven stories with a focus on psychological and emotional elements. In other words... "hurt/comfort" or "trauma recovery" is an element I enjoy the most. There's probably always going to be an element of those things involved in my writing. I also enjoy deep and sometimes complex worldbuilding, though I'm not always the best at it.
Action scenes are where I struggle the most, unfortunately, but I'm not against writing them at all!

Other Themes/Scenarios I enjoy:
Vampires
Ghosts and Spirits
Slice-of-Life
Apocalypse Scenarios
Experimental One-Off stories
Mermaids (Or Mermonsters?)
Corruption or Uncorruption
Werewolves
Love and Affection
Captor/Captive
Angels and Demons
Slow Burn/Suspense/Plot Twists
Death/Tragedy

I'm not familiar with how to roleplay on this website yet, but if I need to, I can learn!
That's all I can think of for now! But if you have any questions please ask!

Thank you for reading!

Hello! Are you only in here or also in Telegram or Discord? I fit all of your criteria, but prefer fast-paced RPs in a messenger.
By the way, I love your selection of Undertale AUs - it's rare to find someone who takes all of them seriously.

Hello! Are you only in here or also in Telegram or Discord? I fit all of your criteria, but prefer fast-paced RPs in a messenger.
By the way, I love your selection of Undertale AUs - it's rare to find someone who takes all of them seriously.
I sent you a DM but in case you didn't see it, my discord is lilblissyrere ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back