• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a rp partner

Rosemarie

Hello! I am looking for a roleplaying partner. I only use OC characters we could maybe discuss a fandom setting all I ask is that the characters are completely made up.

I am a full time student and do have a boyfriend so I'll try and reply as fast as I can. I do ask that you at least answer with one paragraph although I don't mind sentences if the scene is appropriate. I only do m×f I'm not against same sex relationships but I'm more comfortable with m×f. I don't mind if you have bad grammar just please make sure what you're saying makes sense.

Historical Roleplays:

• Salem witch trials ❤
  • World War ll
  • French Revolution ❤
  • American Revolution
  • Holocaust ❤
  • Titanic
  • Civil War
  • Ancient Greece
  • Industrial Revolution
  • Great Depression ❤
Fantasy Roleplays

• Human and Monster ❤
  • Vampire and Werewolf ❤
  • Mermaid and Vampire
  • Hades and Persephone ❤
  • Royal and Soldier
  • Royal and Theif
  • Steampunk
  • Futuristic
  • Oceanic
  • Lion king (I didn't really have another place to put this.)
I am willing to so some already paired couples such as:

• Joker and Harley ❤
  • Beast Boy and Raven ❤
  • Jack Frost and Elsa❤
  • Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde ❤
  • Tigress and Po
  • Johnny and Ash
  • Hinata and Naruto❤
  • Peach and Bowser ❤
  • Any pairings from lunar chronicles❤
  • Natasha Romanoff and Bruce Banner❤
If you are interested in any of these please let me know and I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back