• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a RP Partner.

Dibbydoo

squeek
Hello! I am Dibby and I am looking for a new RP partner. I'm very opened to ideas, and do f/f, m/m, m/f. I'm not a fan of fandom, it just depends on what one. I am very active,and would like someone that is active too. The only time I wont reply is when I'm at school or asleep. I also do an eye for an eye reply. If you do a long reply, Ill do my best to match up to that reply, if you do a short reply, you'll get a short reply. I can play multiple characters at a time. I play both male and female. Any questions, Just ask!

Hey, I'd like to do a MxF RP with you if you're still looking for partners.

Shinohara said:
Hey, I'd like to do a MxF RP with you if you're still looking for partners.
Ofcorse I am, and sorry for the late reply, I had to get my dose of shopping, exercise and boys. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL no problem. I'm not really the most responsive this time of the day. School is on and classes might require my attention.

Shinohara said:
LOL no problem. I'm not really the most responsive this time of the day. School is on and classes might require my attention.
Its perfectly fine ,just message me and we can start planning right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i wouldnt mind doing a mxf rp with you. I would really like to be the girl. And i am new to this site so my pm are down right now but hopefully it will b up tomoro evening.

klg8109 said:
Hi i wouldnt mind doing a mxf rp with you. I would really like to be the girl. And i am new to this site so my pm are down right now but hopefully it will b up tomoro evening.
Alright! Its fine. Just message me when your ready, Kay?

I'd be able to do anything except m/m and I have a few plot ideas if you're still open. As long as you don't mind anthros.

Fangs9090 said:
I'd be able to do anything except m/m and I have a few plot ideas if you're still open. As long as you don't mind anthros.
Alright! ! Pm me, and sorry for the late replymy, had things going on

Hello there,

I tend to be active, but once I get on my phone. I don't reply as fast as I would. Other then that, I am always on. Even at school, which explains why my grades are slipping. I was wandering if you had any plot ideas yourself, and if not I got a new one that I wanted to try out. I don't think it is really thought out, and I am trying to make it better.

Zaxs said:
Hello there,
I tend to be active, but once I get on my phone. I don't reply as fast as I would. Other then that, I am always on. Even at school, which explains why my grades are slipping. I was wandering if you had any plot ideas yourself, and if not I got a new one that I wanted to try out. I don't think it is really thought out, and I am trying to make it better.
Ah, Allright, Pm me Fank tell men our idea first, I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back