• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a RP partner! (ALWAYS OPEN!! :D & NEWLY EDITED!!)

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
1) I am a very literate person. I will typically (unless I'm just dog tired) respond with 1-3 paragraphs. I am very good at matching the length of my partners reply, which is what I will mostly do. If you send 3 paragraphs, you'll get three back!

2) I typically only do f/m but I will do m/m! But, I am not great at male characters if I have never played them before. And I won't do f/f.

3) I will reply multiple times a day (usually), but if you can't that's fine! Though I would appreciate at least one reply a day. And if something comes up and you can't reply for a while, let me know! I am very understanding with that stuff because I know there is a life outside of the internet, I would just really appreciate a heads up so I'm not just worried about you, or think you left the RP.

4) Good grammar and spelling are required. I understand typos happen and comma mess-ups happen and stuff like that, so little stuff like that is fine! But big things bother me.

5) I love hearing plot and pairing ideas! I will list all of my pairings and fandoms below, but I love hearing other ideas besides the ones I give. And new plot ideas are my absolute favorite!! I am open to anything!

6) I would prefer romance in all of these, just putting that out there!

7) Oh, and I really prefer third person RP. I haven't done first person in years.

I tried to put at least one non OC option for each fandom, but some I haven't RPed that much so, yeah. I try to be open for anything!

Fandoms: Bolded is what I would like to play, and if neither is bolded then I don't have a preference

* Indicates something I am craving to RP!!

Until Dawn:

Sam/Josh **

Sam/Mike ****

Chris/Josh

Mike/Chris

Sam/Chris

Basically any pairing with Sam or Chris (except Chris/Ashley, sorry), because those are the only two characters I can play well...

Hetalia:

Fem!Canada/Prussia *

Fem!Canada/France **

Fem!Canada/Russia

America/England

Fem!Canada/America

Fem!Canada/Germany

Marvel:

OC/Wade Wilson ************

OC/Tony Stark ***

OC/Bucky Barnes ********

OC/Steve Rogers *************

Star Wars: The Force Awakens:

(I would be open to other pairings here because there are so many)

OC/Kylo Ren **

OC/Poe **

Poe/Finn

POSSIBLY Kylo Ren/Hux

Ouran High School Host Club:

Haruhi/Tamaki

OC/Tamaki

OC/Kyoya

The Walking Dead (Television):

OC/Daryl Dixon ***

Maggie/Glenn

Michonne/Rick

Twilight: (I have one pairing xD )

OC/Jasper **

I also would not be against a Fall Out Boy RP. (Pete x Patrick or Fan x Band Member)

Also, definitely interested in YouTubers as well. My favorites include Markiplier, CaptainSparklez, Cryaotic, Vanoss, MatPat...and some others!

Feel free to comment down below if interested/ if you have more pairing ideas or questions on the fandoms I'm in (There are more than just the ones listed, I am just drawing a blank right now because I have been looking so hard for RP partners!!) or you can PM me! Please do not hesitate to suggest other pairings! I will consider anything.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya! Interested but, I don't do fandoms and I'm mor experienced with females. Shoot me a Pm if you want and we can work out a plot?

Shadow said:
Yeah, totally! Did you have a plot in mind, or do we need to hash something out?
We would need to hash something out, if that's okay? I PMed you!

So you said you would possibly do Harry x Draco. I'd like to do that. Talk it through with you in PM and decide a possible plot? Message me if you want to.

I don't think I'm allowed to PM yet, but I would definitely be interested in a mxm anything. *^*

From the fandoms you listed, I'd be partial to Ouran, Marvel, Harry Potter, or Twilight if you wanna swing a mxm version of that, haha.

Lemme know! :)

geewhiskers said:
I don't think I'm allowed to PM yet, but I would definitely be interested in a mxm anything. *^*
From the fandoms you listed, I'd be partial to Ouran, Marvel, Harry Potter, or Twilight if you wanna swing a mxm version of that, haha.

Lemme know! :)
what pairings from each?

geewhiskers said:
OC/Draco or Harry/Draco. I think the rest may be a bit difficult to flip as a mxm, aha.
no, I mean like are there any other pairings you would like to suggest, other than the ones listed?

HoneyPhantomhive said:
:D
*Falls over*

A Fall Out Boy RP would be amazing, if you're still interested :3
ABSOLUTELY

pm me!!

[QUOTE="xXJason ToddXx]For Marvel, does it have to be the people listed there?

[/QUOTE]
What do you have in mind? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back