• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a romance partner

StellaLuna

Hello, I'm a little new to this site but I am very familiar with role playing. I've been roleplaying since middle school and I'm now in college. I recently took about a year and a half break from rping and now I'm looking to get back into it! I have been craving a good role play!

I usually do more modern setting roleplays, but I am open to other ideas. I'm not very good with fantasy rp's as they just don't interest me unless they have a really good plot. I used to love them back in the day, but with age I've grown more accustom to modern and fandom roleplays.

I almost always play as a female character, because I'm just more comfortable doing that. I'm just not as good as writing as a male. However I do enjoy MxM roleplays. I am looking to do FxM or MxM, although I prefer FxM. I will put a few plot ideas down below, but I am very open to other ideas. The plot ideas will be very vague, as I'm not great at writing plots, I prefer to make decisions with my partners. However, I am a much better writer once it comes to the actual role plays.

1. A college based role play, where one character has just moved onto campus for their freshman year. They go wild and party, and meet the other character at a party one day.

2. This one takes place in high school where one of the character is popular and the other is more on the nerdy side. They end up really falling for each other but the more popular one is too worried about their ego to be seen with someone that's so unpopular.

This isn't necessary but a good plot twist for this one would be that they end up having to face some difficult decisions when the female character ends up pregnant, and it gets harder for them to hide their relationship.

3.The female character is a huge fan of the other characters band. In fact she could be called a groupie. One night she meets the other character after a show and they get really intimate. They don't speak after and the female ends up pregnant and has to go find him to tell him. However she's not even sure if he will remember her, or how he will react to the news. He could either be very mean about it at first, or very nice and accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back