• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a roleplay.

Responsible_spider

Sorry I was late! Got lost on the path of life.
I am currently looking for a roleplay, I have a few things I would like roleplay, most with no plot to be on, so it not lore heavy. But these can either be romantic or platonic, If it is romantic, I like slow burn romances. The roleplay ideas I have are shown below. I also only do MXF if it romance, I'm sorry.

Super hero and their trainee. (I can be either.)
Warrior and Apprentice. (I would like to be the apprentice, and this can also be a Witcher roleplay.)
Demon and a human caught in their war.
Or a Naruto roleplay.

If you like any of these or have one you'd like then tell me! I'm also a Literate. I do three paragraphs most the time with the ability to do more if I'm inspired or given enough detail.

I'm interested, I would like to do these ideas stated: warrior and apprentice, super hero and their trainee, or demon and a human caught in their war. Feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back