• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a roleplay partner!

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I want to start a Marvel roleplay for whoever wants to! If you are interested, please tell me in this thread or PM me!
I am looking for a Loki (I'm fine with other canons or OCs, but I have always wanted to roleplay a plot with Loki). If you decide to do an OC, please PM me with your CS!
I'm always open for a roleplay now, (unless it's Christmas or Christmas Eve) so anytime you want to start a roleplay just notify me!
--Edit--
Here's the plot, I'll put my OC in.
Plot: Loki breaks out of jail (again…), and is now on the loose. Nobody recognizes him even after the perils he had caused for New York.
A girl has also broken out of a jail, but not for the same reason. She was in it for being misunderstood- being blamed for something. They come across each other, both hearing of what each other did.
General
Full name: Cat (Full name unknown)
Species: Unknown
Personality: Witty, sarcastic, funny, kind, compassionate, quiet, introverted, snappy at times.
Likes: Peace, being alone or with friends, walking or jogging, thunderstorms, the perfect temperature.
Dislikes: Light rain, being cold and wet, too hot of a day, being with people who are hostile.
Appearance
Hair colour: Light blonde
Hair length: Hip length
Hair texture: Thick
Height: 5”2
Weight: 102 lbs
Eye colour: Lilac (glowing)
Eye shape: Almond
Race: Mixed/Unknown
Skin tone: Tan
Physical/Mental
Flexibility: Flexible
Strengths: Fast runner, agile, flexible.
Unusual strengths: Understands languages after hearing them, sorcery, mind reading, visions of the future, invisibility.
Unusual weaknesses: Her powers takes up ¾ of her strength, she lives on sound and thoughts, but backup is oxygen which can kill her if used as an alternate source for long.
Physical flaws: Insomnia, narcolepsy, extremely sensitive skin (dermatographia).
Mental flaws: N/A
Mental strengths: Mind reading, hears things from far away.
Family
Foster mother: Stream (for three years)
Adoptive sisters: Grace, Dusk, Grey
Half brother: Thistle (Half human, half unknown)
Half sister: Thorn (Half human, half unknown)
Partner/Crush: N/A
Other
Enemies: Thistle, anyone who threatens Earth or any other vulnerable planet
Neutral: Thorn

Last edited:
This roleplay is still open, however, I will be inactive since Christmas is coming up (TOMORROW) so... yeah
Still accepting replies, I'm always open for a roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back