• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For A Roleplay Partner!

Valkyrie Princess

Up All Night To Get Loki
Hello Everyone!
My name is Kat, and I've been roleplaying for over 7 years now. I'll be 19 on April 21st. I am fairly new to this website and learning how the styles here differ from my previous website, Quotev, so please be patient with me as I learn!

Rules
  • First and foremost, I'd like someone who can write a good amount. On Quotev we specified it by "Lines" I'm not sure how much that is here but all I can say is for it to be enough to help build action. No one liners! Be descriptive, keep me hooked!
  • I do not have limits to age, however I would like someone who is able to use proper grammar. I don't expect "perfection" but I want to be able to read your replies.
    • Adding on to this, I am willing to do mature situations but will only roleplay them with someone who is 18+. I feel more comfortable that way.
  • Someone who is okay with doubling up. As I prefer to do Canon x OC. Unless however you are okay with just playing my crush.
  • I'm okay with mxm, and gxg. I may not be the best at them but I don't want to turn someone down because I suck at it!
  • Be able to reply somewhat frequently!
  • Someone who can add thought to plots and storylines! I dislike freestyle greatly and I don't want to feel like I'm doing all of the work!
Fandoms:
  • Movies
    • Marvel
      • Loki x OC
      • Bruce Banner x OC
      • Thor x OC
    • Disney's Descendants
      • Hook x OC
      • Jay x OC
      • Ben x OC
      • OC x OC
    • Twilight
      • Jacob Black x OC
      • Jasper x OC
  • TV Shows
    • Legion
      • David x OC
      • OC x OC
    • Supernatural
      • Cas x OC
      • Dean x OC
      • Bender x Nonbender
      • Aang x Katara
      • Sokka x OC
    • Legend of Korra
      • Bender x NonBender
      • Bolin x OC
    • Once Upon A Time
      • Rumple x OC
      • OC x OC
  • Games
    • Until Dawn
      • Josh x OC
    • Overwatch
      • OC x OC
  • YouTubers
    • Markiplier x OC
    • Jacksepticeye x OC
  • Anime
    • I'm not particularly down to do anime at this moment but if you really convince me I might. So I'll just list the anime that I know
      • Ouran Highschool Host Club
      • Vampire Knight
      • Love Live
      • Full Metal Alchemist
      • Danganronpa
      • Danganronpa 2
      • D. Gray-Man
      • No. 6
      • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
      • Free!
      • SAO
      • Owari no Seraph
      • Kamisama Kiss
      • Inu x Boku SS
      • Special A
      • Maid Sama
      • Many More I don't Remember ATM
I'm always down to do Original RPs as well!! If you give me a good storyline then I'll most likely be down to do it!

Twilight

Disney's Descendants

Naruto Shippuden

Or we could do all three if you want ^^ Although, I do Canon x OC doubling up on them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back