• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Roleplay partner (On-going)

GamerCarrot

Just A Random Little Carrot.
Hello, I'm considerably still new to this site and roleplaying on it, I have a little bit of roleplay experience about a years worth.

I prefer writing from the view point of a female when it comes to MxF roleplays. I'm very adaptable and will try my hardest to adapt to your preferred roleplay style, if you are uncomfortable with a certain way the plot has headed please let me know and I will do the same. I hold communication highly so if you aren't in the mood to roleplay or if you are going to be extremely busy and won't be able to reply for a specific length of time please let me know and again I will let you know when I cannot reply for awhile.
On that note I will reply almost automatically as nothing is worse than waiting weeks for a reply.

For writing, paragraphs are preferred but I know that is very difficult to do so anything to help the plot move along is great no matter how small the paragraph is. I will try to match your paragraph length but if I'm feeling inspired I will possibly add more. I have written in both first and third person so if you write in a specific way I will adapt to your writing style.

Now for what types of roleplays I'm interested in, I mainly specialize in OC roleplays and have no real experience with fandom roleplays except for one and that is the Miraculous Ladybug fandom.
As for types of genres I'm happy to do Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Thriller, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopian Future, Comedy, Action and Drama. As for fandom roleplays I'm happy to give them a go and if you want to role play a specific show/movie I have not watched I am more than happy to research the show and find out as much as I can so it can be a successful roleplay.

If you are interested please don't hesitate to PM me and we can start to work something out <3.

Side note: Please let me know if you cannot roleplay for an amount of time or if you have just lost interest. I'm easy-going so please don't be afraid to tell me if you are busy.

Last edited:
Hey if your still looking for a roleplay please contact me and if not no worries have and great day and a good work week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back