• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Role Play Partner

TheStudyOfUS

Hey everyone,

I just joined this site, and I'm looking to dive right into roleplaying. I don't have high standards for a partner. I only ask for semi-literate posts, and constant creativity, instead of one-word posts or general actions. I love role plays that can go anywhere at anytime, and I'm looking for someone that can emulate that. I am fully literate, and open to all ideas. I hope to see some replies on here soon.

TheStudyOfUS said:
Hey everyone,
I just joined this site, and I'm looking to dive right into roleplaying. I don't have high standards for a partner. I only ask for semi-literate posts, and constant creativity, instead of one-word posts or general actions. I love role plays that can go anywhere at anytime, and I'm looking for someone that can emulate that. I am fully literate, and open to all ideas. I hope to see some replies on here soon.
I'd certainly be interested!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

TheStudyOfUS said:
Hey everyone,
Hey! I'm new to this site still too. It seems pretty nice here though. :3

Do you have any character preferences? I can do male or female, double or more, or any kind of things really.

Hi there~

I came by your post and I have to say that I'm interested in roleplaying with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back