• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Princess

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
I got my will to write back, and I thought of another story, WOOO!!! Now I just need a partner, and I hope you reader can help with that. First a little about me.

About me
I am fairly old, but not really in the grand scheme of things if you think about it.
I write an absurd amount for most of my posts. (like 4-15 paragraphs if stuff is getting good and my character is alone)
I tend to design a lot of my stories in advance, so I take a day to post, it is because I am figuring out where to go next.
I post fairly frequently, so if I don't message me, I may be in danger or something.
Most of the stuff I write is epic in scale, epic fantasy is what got me into reading and stuff. (if your wondering, Eragon and Dragon Riders of Pern, were the books)
My grammar here is a good representation of how I will post later.
I play male characters, as I am one, but am prone to making a lot of side characters, which can be either, for story reasons.
I am a person and complete ok with talking to others, so feel free to chat with me if you would like.
I Rp however, so let me know if you have a preference.

Now for What I would like from my partner.

Independence (My character may not always be with yours. Use that time to develop yourself and the world around you. You can do it. I believe in you)
Grammar close to mine (Most small mistakes I will fix in my head anyway, so don't even worry.)
Posts that advance the story or tell me about your character. (If all you do is respond to what my character does, I will cry.)
Fairly frequent posts( Stories die when there is too much time between post. Once every day or two is cool with me. I will do the same.)
For them to be around my age (Anything older than 18 is cool with me. Anything less makes me feel like a creeper, since most stories have romance, and I don't like feeling that way.)
For them to say something if the have a problem. (I mess up and am not a mind reader. While I can read most people in person, that is not doable in test form. Help me, help you.)

Story time

Here is the reason I need a princess. Thanks for sticking with me this far.

Her Sun and His Moon

In the land of Estor, the countries of Lesmea and Truice have been at war for as long as time can remember. When a mysterious comet appears in the sky above, the land of Estor is changed forever. With the arrival of the comet, a madness began to spread across the land. When the prince and princess of Lesmea and Truice are blessed by the Sun and the Moon, they are forced to work together to save their countries, and their world from being over taken by the madness. Will the two be able to work together and develop their new abilities before the danger lurking in the madness overtakes them both?

Her Sun and His Moon is a fantasy, action, adventure, romance story that follow the journey of the prince and princess of two rival nations. After being blessed by the sun and the moon the two learn that while they are granted powers and strength during their respective time of the day, they are nearly crippled during the other. As the only force in Estor that can stop the madness, the two must join forces to prevent their countries from being overtaken.

Closing

If this story isn't your cup of tea, sorry. If you still would like to rp with me, I have a fairly large catalog of stories for most tastes, and love designing new stories. Thanks for your time and I hope you fine the partner you are looking for, even if its not me......but I hope it's me. Side note, if there is a whole lot of people who want to Rp, I will usually only do like three stories at a time, so I can make sure that I frequently respond.

I have an Idea similar to this, and wonder if you would like to hear it, maybe merge the two and come up with something new? :) If not, that is cool, I would love to run this with you if you have the time!

heya! from what you've described about yourself as well as what you're looking for, i think we are compatible. send me a PM if you'd like to start an RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back