• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a permanent partner. Hello, is anyone here? Please-

R0s3

I have not had anyone to role-play with in nearly a year or two. It's, actually becoming quite painful - in a sense. I feel pretty alone on a day to day basis. Lately, that feeling has become more intolerable, and I really want people I can connect with in the form of writing. The few people I have met on here in the past, usually end up being too busy to reply, or fade away from this website entirely. I'm wondering, why it's so empty here when there's so many people online on a day to day basis. I can understand being busy, though the sudden disappearance is a bit unsettling. All I want is true friendships grown through the form of wonderful stories. I'm wondering if maybe I am not interesting enough, though that may just be my anxiety working away at my sanity. I'm okay, right? I'm still here, my name is Rose! It's nice to meet everyone here. I'm hoping to get along with many of you, be sure to message me if you'd like to write with me! Everything is okay, right ...? I just want to write, that's all. I promise, I will be the best role-play partner to anyone who chooses me! I greatly enjoy horror and obscure themes. Please write with me, Please write with me, PLEASE WRITE WITH ME. I'M SORRY. II'M JUST LOOKING FOR A ROLE-PLAY PARTNER, WILL ANYONE ACCEPT ME? MAYBE I'M JUST TOO OVERBEARING.

I look forward to meeting some new friends ^.^

I don't want to be alone anymore.

I am here to be your knight in shining and im done with that, that was bad... Id be okay with roleplaying with you

Hey! If you’re still looking, I’d be interested. What are you looking to do?
And I also feel the same. So you’re not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back