• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a perfect permanent partner

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
Looking for a permanent partner that will take the place of my best RP buddy, we can RP here and on outside sources (preferably Steam) because I am usually playing games though I respond relatively quickly and frequently. I've only two objections, one, if there's any romance whatsoever it's to be between male and female, and two, I'm very much craving Star Wars, I want to be a Praetorian Guard so bad... I do all sorts of RPs and am open to a few things. Looking for a partner permanently to take the place of my last pal who's no longer active much... We barely talk anymore because he's always gone and I'd like for someone to take his place because I'm constantly bored out of my mind

I'm also looking for a new permanent, active partner. Over ten years of experience. None with star wars though so sorry on that front. DM me and lets talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back