• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For a Passionate and Detailed Writer.

sera.flute

Magic Eight Ball
Hello everyone!

I am currently searching for any male or female detailed writer that is passionate about writing and enjoys a good story. I usually stick to adventure, romance and fantasy however I am open to anything! I am a fangirl for a couple of television shows and movies such as Underworld, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and anything mostly fantasy.
I also enjoy originally created characters, and partner created worlds!
I have no specific preference, I am a writer who is interested in meeting new people and beginning a new and exciting roleplay with anyone desiring something fresh, new and exciting. If you mainly play female characters, or male characters, then I can play the opposite. If you have a specific person you want me to play from a show or movie I will do my best to play that character. I love to stretch my mind and write a good story while dancing around different ideas and outcomes. So please write me if you are interested. I keep partners for life! :)
Here are some of the characters and shows I have roleplayed.

TWD_Jai_1.jpg dark_matter_cast.jpg 83a99602c91e5fc6fd2556adad9bc2fd.jpg Vampire-Louiejpg-748.jpg catwoman_pj009_by_raffaelemarinetti-d5td8p9.jpg original-11002-1396541289-14.jpg 0dca5c21067c4b94b394b95e75c92460.jpg tumblr_nqv7v44ayj1utfkhso1_250.jpg ALtbSqT.gif 20.gif 893a78f8461059b7a64e978ee59b028c.jpg Harley-Quinn-PNG-HD-1.png 0f599ea050639d73d532ac60d504ea1b.jpg 0b9724f0dbbbeefc60d19cbe70189c81.jpg 93197-supernatural-dean-and-sam.jpg 4f6337eb464e911235b9608b64298e5c.jpg baby-daddy-5155d7482c56e.png 0d461f6a1fd69d4ba3ce00cd6af25876.gif

Hey there! If you like Harry Potter I would love to do something related with you! PM me if you're interested :3

Hey there! If you like Harry Potter I would love to do something related with you! PM me if you're interested :3
Hi Nate! I am still new here to the site so I cannot pm just yet but soon hopefully. Is there another way we can chat about a roleplay? My restrictions aren't off yet :(

I'm interested in Supernatural if you're up for it^^ I'm obsessed with Dean Winchester and I just love the show(sadly I'm only on season 2)

Gah, I'd love to write with you!!
I've been craving something like the vampire diaries. A vampire like Claus falling in love with a human, her being his biggest weakness, eventually. If maybe you'd wanna write let me know!c;

So I just got really excited when I noticed that you included a picture of Ruby Rhod - The Fifth Element is my favorite!

I would love to do compare fandoms/ideas and do some brainstorming with you if you're up for it~

Hey there, I am Jack . I enjoy good adventure ,science fiction ,slice of life and romance. I usually type paragraph to several paragraphs with every detail I get. I hope we can talk sometime .

Hello everyone!

I am currently searching for any male or female detailed writer that is passionate about writing and enjoys a good story. I usually stick to adventure, romance and fantasy however I am open to anything! I am a fangirl for a couple of television shows and movies such as Underworld, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Supernatural, and anything mostly fantasy.
I also enjoy originally created characters, and partner created worlds!
I have no specific preference, I am a writer who is interested in meeting new people and beginning a new and exciting roleplay with anyone desiring something fresh, new and exciting. If you mainly play female characters, or male characters, then I can play the opposite. If you have a specific person you want me to play from a show or movie I will do my best to play that character. I love to stretch my mind and write a good story while dancing around different ideas and outcomes. So please write me if you are interested. I keep partners for life! :)
Here are some of the characters and shows I have roleplayed.

Hiya! I'm interested in rping with you if you're still looking! :)

Hello to Everyone!
Thank you all for coming to my forum! Since I am still new, I cannot pm yet, so please send me a pm with your interest and I will respond so we can set up an rp. See you guys soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back