• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Partner

MorganaLeFay

Still Alive and Kickin
Hello! Morgana here. Trying to get back into the swing of things, I have dug up an old plot. Take a look see, and if you are interested, shoot me a PM!
There are two assassin, got it? But one of them (I'm thinking mine) Is a healer/doctor (depending on the time period), and is sort of a vigilante, doing good by getting her hands dirty (blah blah blah)
Well, so your character gets hurt and comes to my character for treatment, and like knows like and all that shit, so he realizes that there is something off about her. Suspicious, but not willing to push the issue, he leaves, not planning on ever seeing her again.
But then he gets an assignment with her face all over it. Someone found out about her, and a lot of powerful (but evil!) people want her gone.
So he goes after her, trying not to let his heart win power over his head, knowing that she has done a lot of good, but needing the money that they are offering.
But she convinces him not to kill her, somehow (kisses, pretty words, a knife to his throat?) and they team up to take down the corrupt government that she has fought against for so long

I have a character designed to be something similar to your desire, I hope you can write back but I'm new so not sure how this site works. However if your wanting something long term and some one able to play multiple roles then you can find me either on RPHaven as Abysshound666 or yahoo as book_of_stories

Sorry, I only rp on this site. If you want, I could teach you the ropes? Help you get a grasp of how this place works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back