• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For a Partner!

TheBatman224

Hey! I'm TheBatman224 and I'm looking for a Partner! Here are some of the things I am looking for!

• Doesn't complain about paragraph length or paragraph count.
  • A all around nice person and not rude or mean
  • Knows about what they are RPing
  • Not horrible grammar but not perfect grammar.

And here are some of the things that I am able to RP

• DCU
  • Fallout OC
  • Elder Scrolls OC
  • Warhammer 40K OC
  • Lord of the Rings OC or Canon
  • Possibly Persona 4 ( I haven't finished the game but I am interested )

I am also open to suggestions! I'm not big on anything anime though besides the one I listed. Just post if you are interested or if you have any suggestions!

====Terminal Entry====

Name: Thomas "Stab" Blaine

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Faction: Pro-Brotherhood (if we travel west - Pro Yes Man)

Bio: Born to a farming family in The capital wasteland, he was always a strong and capable man. He learned to shoot and weapon maintainece. When he was 16, his family was murdered by raiders on the night he went out for his birthday. When he arrived home and saw the bloodied mess of his small family, he took his father's Bolt Action Sniper Rifle and began to hunt the six raiders who murdered his family. He found all of them at their small camp only a couple miles away, and he shot every single person. One survivor, the leader, Thomas walked up to, and used the rifle as if was a baseball bat and bludgeoned him to death. After finishing this, he became a mercenary for hire.

Weapons: Chinese Assault Rifle, .45 Pistol

Apparel: Light Leather Armor.

Description: Tanned White Male, No beard, Short Blonde Hair.

Likes: Money, killing raiders, silent kills, hookers, and learning about the Old World.

Dislikes: The murder of Innocent people, Scavengers, and Guards.​

I also play both male and female--I actually usually request my partners play both (not for romance reasons... that's a whole other story) to keep things interesting. More characters usually makes it more fun, at least in my little crowd. :)  The only thing I know aaaanything about that you posted is Elder Scrolls, but I barely know anything. I mean... I tried to get into that fandom, and I haven't been able to start from the beginning, so basically all I know is the first few hours of Skyrim. I don't think knowing to avoid mammoths is useful... But I usually do medieval fantasy, if you're interested in that at all. Send me a message if you are!

EDIT: Literally just saw when this was originally posted. WOW, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back