• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For a Partner Willing to do a Long Term Overlord AU RP

Lord Moldoma

Professional Sweetypie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fourth times the charm...

I've gone through several attempts to create a consistent Overlord-based roleplay with more than 2 players, and I've failed on 3 separate occasions, even when shrinking my scope to 3 players in total. So, I feel like the best situation for me would be to search for a dedicated 1on1 Partner to do a roleplay with me. Maybe it's bad timing, maybe it's poor planning, but I have everything written out and in a state now, where aside from some small adjustments to fit the nature of our characters' relationship, the whole guildhall and its lore is set up ahead of time.

This won't be very long Because I subscribe to the literary school of getting to the point whenever writing Out of Character and Out of Universe.

Of course, you're expected to know what Overlord is and be familiar enough with the series to give feedback and suggestions on worldbuilding. I want to be able to keep canon actors, but divulge from canon storylines as needed, or avoid them altogether.

The original and still standing concept for this RP, is more or less a doubled up, alternate universe version of Overlord, where our two characters end up being the last on the YGGDRASIL servers. You know the drill, stay till the last minute, wake up in a new world etc; etc; This isn't an RP for people who don't know what Overlord is, have just started watching, or know what overlord is but are only getting into it just now.

I need someone dedicated, and capable of discussing topics relating to the canon of our story, and the canon of the actual light novels. You don't have to know everything, but the major story beats are important knowledge.

I need someone who won't ghost me. If you feel like you can't keep up a long-term RP with a post at least once every few days, then please do not make an offer. I don't have any literacy requirements other than a paragraph minimum of 1.

The resources for the guild-hall's lore, and my character, can be found at these two links:

Fandom - Overlord - Message From Another Time (REDUX) - Lore

Fandom - Overlord Private RP - A Hat Full of Shadows - OC thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back