• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Partner who's pretty active, detailed, and into plot and action.

Zeev

I'm very pretentious
- REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR -

Detailed in how you write and the time and energy you put into fleshing out characters and giving them believable personality

Creative Worldbuilder with lots of ideas and concepts and good with fantasy and Sci-fi settings.

Interested in good old action, combatants who fight, no anime bullcrap special movies, but powers and set and semi-grounded in some kinda science or magic system if its not realistic.

I'm looking for OCs and OWs, so no fandoms are anything of that sort as I would prefer to avoid it, though borrowing ideas from some would work.

Willing to Co-host a group RP when we get comfortable with one another and how we RP.

Interested in stories with political intrigue or mystery, and as well philosophical. I'm not looking for a flat political agenda.

- Main Hook -

I'll just put this, I'm a big Sci-fi nerd, works from H.G Wells to H.P Lovecraft, John W. Campbell, and many other writers of that caliber.
So it affects how I go about RPing as I like in-depth worlds with likes of technology and ethical things going about, and using science not as a means of limiting things but as a well of creativity.

from Gene tailoring to nanites, cyborgs to androids, power armor and mental implants, telepaths and advanced nanomaterials made of carbon or graphene, I also like magic though its certainly not my field of understanding as I read a lot less of fantasy than I do sci-fi so my understanding of making a convincing magic system is lacking, that said I do support the idea of magic in science in the same universe as Marvel and DC do it and I''m a big fan of their comic and movie universes.

- Point is -

I'd like to see your universe and to share mine as I am a worldbuilder and see if we can come up with a neat RP idea, maybe build a group RP or something later

Hey, I'm down to rp^^ im detailed in my writings and can even send you an example if you want. I'm pretty active (although I get distracted easily so u may have to message me every once and awhile. Unless u have discord or something) but other than being distracted easily I can give you a good detailed reply and can even send you my rules if you'd like. I also have lots of plots I made myself.

Is this still open? This sounds very interesting. I'd like to discuss a few ideas with you!
Could you PM me? (or.. can I PM you?). Whatever you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back