• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner. uwu

asoggypieceoftoast

whats the tea sis?
Hi, I am still sort of new here and coming back to 1x1 style rps after playing D&D for many years instead.
Here are some things about myself.
  • I prefer fantasy/medieval rp the most, but I'm willing to try others if they're spicy.
  • I do any type of couples, MxM, FxF, MxF, whatever.
  • I try to reply at least once per day.
  • I prefer literate rping.
  • I'm not interested in fandom rps.
  • My style of rp is much more improv than fully planned out.
  • Slice of life or strictly plot driven is fine. A mix is fine as well!
Here are some things I'm looking for.
  • No one-liners, please.
  • Can respond at least once per day. (Or just give me a warning if you're really busy.)
  • Someone who can take the reins on the plot when needed.
  • Willing to play multiple characters at a time.
Here are some generic ideas we can discuss more in the PMs.
  • Generic Fantasy starter, and we go where the wind takes up. (Lunatic mode improv)
  • Fantasy crusade? Humans forcing other races to convert..?
  • I'm generally trash for knights and COWBOYS
  • But I'd also be interested in a historical rp. Maybe cold war related or something?
If you're interested, please pm me. :)
Thanks for giving a newbie a read.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested in a Medieval rp if you're still looking! I'm new, though and can't pm yet, so yeaah...

Hey. I've been into D&D and RPing for years. I've created my own world as such which is a high fantasy with medieval elements. I'd prefer working together to come up with a plot, but if need be I have several that befit this world. Is this something you'd be interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back