• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner ! [updated 19/08]

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Marshmallow, The Weirdo

Hello, my name is Marshmallow ! But you can call me Mars too for short. I am a 19 year old dweep who walks around the earth with too much imagination. [Insert spongebob gif.] I am currently unemployed but looking for a job which is a lot harder than it seems. The struggles of life I guess, but I won’t give up and will find one… eventually. I wanted to sign up at the police station but they were closed so I have to wait until spring. Just my luck.

Anyway, I live in Belgium so I can be in another time zone than you guys, please take account of that. I don’t want to make people confused as why I’m not online when they are. Since I have a lot of free time, I should be able to reply within an hour after you once I get a notification, but then again. Time zones.

I ask for a paragraph of about 5 lines of text which is not too much I think. The more the better, but quality over quantity of course. I really like to read nicely written stories that I can go on with for weeks or even months.

If you feel like doing something else or just don’t feel like role-playing with me anymore, please tell me. I’ll do the same. If you’re gone for more than a week, please notify me, I will too notify you if something happens.

Also this is going to be a MxM only role-play.

Lore

* = the more of them, the more I want to role-play this

<3 = seriously craving this

bold = my preferred role, but I’m flexible ^^

Ideas

1. Brothers – The younger brother longs to gain friendship and attention from the older brother who finds him annoying and somewhat loathes him. *

2. Don’t Hate Me – The older brother tries hard to gain the approval of his younger and critical brother. **

3. You Rich Bastard – There was a wedding that united a commoner family with a rich family. The son was because of this send to a school for rich kids. And of course it was bound for him to not get along with someone in that school which indicated the start of a bickering without an end to it. ***

4. You’re My Soulmate?! – Character A has been bullied by Character B. Soon, technology comes out that will tell you exactly when you will meet your soul mate. It’s injected in the form of a timer on your wrist, giving an exact countdown to when you will meet. What will happen when Character A and Character B discover they’re soulmates? <3

5. [Your idea.]

Pairings

1. Single Parent x Teacher **

2. Yakuza Member x Commoner *

3. Bad Boy x Bad Boy ***

4. Best Friend x Best Friend **

5. Celebrity x Celebrity *

6. [Your idea.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Been looking for someone for a one-time project I have had in mind for a long time now (might evolve in a long term partnership, who knows).

Anyhow, I prefer these 'Free-Choice' rp's that you are probably not familiar with (a certain individual hooked me on this type of RP but that's a story in itself). So, you might ask yourself: "what is a free-choice rp?" And you are right so to ask! To explain, I'll draw upon an example in Dungeons and Dragons games. One game master, with complete control of the world the characters reside in, but the characters themselves decide what to do. The GM only determines the outcomes of these actions and presents the characters with a world they themselves can explore.

The Free-choice RP's are based on these foundations. One GM (me), and a character (you) free to do whatever they please. This is a broad description, so you can ask anything that intrests you if you are willing to work with me on this.

As for the story, I wanted to borrow the setting of a video game called 'Firewatch'. But just the premise, I would, of course, make my own unique story. As a lone firewatch in a huge forest, you have to spend the summer alone, watching for any fires and dealing with other minor tasks. You were given a walkie-talkie to communicate with your supervisor (expect a lot of talking, conversations and deep philosophical topics) who will help you with your tasks and be available for chatter at most, if not all times. The supervisor lives in a sector next to yours and you don't get to see him. Also, you reside in a tower during your stay at the job. The plot intensifies when you see a creepy figure watching you from the trees.

As for the genre, I was thinking something along mystery, pshychological thriller, horror.

A little bit about me:

Economics student, University of Zagreb, Croatia. Participated in some RP's at this site but became inactive a year ago (until now). Been looking for someone my own age (or close) and in the same time zone. Also, with an intrest in realistic type RPs. So yeah, you really fit the profile.

Contact me if you're interested!

Hey! I'm interested! I have an angel character that needs some love so would you be interested in a human x angel rp? or maybe even demon x angel if you're feeling up to it ;0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back