• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner to roleplay, kpop themed!

naomao

I'm interested in finding a longterm roleplay partner! I'm open to ideas and I am in multiple Fandoms and open to playing multiple characters at the same time as well as long as you are too! We can brainstorm together and come up with a plot!

Last edited:
Is Pokemon one of those fandoms you're in? I just got Violet for Christmas and beat Scarlet. So I'd love to do a gen 9 Pokemon rp

Are you a fan of bts, stray kids or the boyz? These are the kpop groups I'm most familiar with : )

I'm a huge fan of bts! Let's do a bts roleplay!
omg yay!! Okay sounds great to me. How do you want to go about the roleplay oc x bts boy, bts boy x bts boy or we use them as faceclaims? Sorry if I'm not making any sense.

omg yay!! Okay sounds great to me. How do you want to go about the roleplay oc x bts boy, bts boy x bts boy or we use them as faceclaims? Sorry if I'm not making any sense.
Would you like to move to Discord or somewhere more comfortable to discuss all of this? Don't worry, you're making sense!

Would you like to move to Discord or somewhere more comfortable to discuss all of this? Don't worry, you're making sense!
Of course. Could we private message here for now? I have to register on discord and I will I'm just being lazy!

It doesn't have to be Discord necessarily!
Of course. Could we private message here for now? I have to register on discord and I will I'm just being lazy!
Of course, message me!

Hi there! I’m keen for maybe a BTS RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back