• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Partner(s)

carter_

𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊
I’m just going to be straightforward with things as I have no expertise in making threads. I’m looking for a partner or partner as the title suggests. I consider myself a literate and sufficient writer. Someone who can match or surpass myself would be desirable. I check my messages about once every hour, so a receiving a reply is rarely a problem. Anyways, let’s get to it.

Plots:

More than Friends (MxF)-
More than Friends is set in a small town in Toren, Georgia. Main characters “John” and “Jane” have been friends since grade school. Being nextdoor neighbors on Kidwell Street they’ve spent many birthday, holidays, and vacations together. But after “John” starts catching feeling for the new girl on Kidwell Street, “Jane” starts to re-evaluate their friendship. Meanwhile, as high school draws to a close, “John” wonders If he should let go of the serious feelings he’s had for “Jane” since grade school for good.

Two Lives (MxF)-
“John” is an introvert. A very serious and unforsaken one at that. The death of his entire family in his youth makes him such a person. To the eyes of the bullies who torment him during school hours he’s a weak and an irrevelant. But to the eyes of the criminals that hunt the streets of Brooklyn he’s death itself. Though when “Jane” enters his life, “John” has to rethink everything. His alter ego could put her in imminent danger. And after years of loneliness, he couldn’t dare lose the only source of happiness he’s ever had.

Different (MxF)-
“Jane” and “John” are sworn enemies. They’ve spent their entire lives hating each other. Their feud originating before they could even walk. Their families never wanting them to cross paths. And ever since “John” had moved due to family problems in middle school “Jane” has never felt more relieved. Only during an encounter where “John” saves “Jane” from near death do the two see each other face to face. It’s been such a long time that the do two do not recognize each other. After talking the two start to bond and form feelings. It’s not before a day where they find out who the other really is that they start to think about why they were enemies in the first place.

If you’re interested in any of the plots above please comment below or message me. If you want to suggest any changes message or comment. Thank you.

Last edited:
Ugh I absolutely love your second one! Feel free to message me if it’s still open! (:

I’m new to this site so I can’t send you a PM just yet but I’m very interested in your plots! I love the third one. Maybe we can elaborate on it a bit and then do that one. I’m not sure what your writing is like and I’m definitely not the greatest since I’m still working on my own writing but I’m pretty literate and I try my best to add in detail. Message me if you wanna give me a chance!!

Two Lives (MxF)-
“John” is an introvert. A very serious and unforsaken one at that. The death of his entire family in his youth makes him such a person. To the eyes of the bullies who torment him during school hours he’s a weak and an irrevelant. But to the eyes of the criminals that hunt the streets of Brooklyn he’s death itself. Though when “Jane” enters his life, “John” has to rethink everything. His alter ego could put her in imminent danger. And after years of loneliness, he couldn’t dare lose the only source of happiness he’s ever had.

'Ello~. I'm interested in this plot, it's not quite something I've seen or done before. ^^ I think it would be fun. PM me if you are still interested. If not, the Enemies one seems cool too. ^^

Hi! I'm new to this site, but I think your first plot would be really fun to roleplay if it's still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back