• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner(s)! - Multiple settings including Fandom

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
For whatever amount of years I have been on the site, I've never really gotten into 1x1 roleplays, time to change that! So as the title says, I am looking for one or more people to indulge in some roleplay settings.

Little bit about me and what I expect:
Call me Physiicz, it's been my online name since I started gaming and has stuck ever since
I am 18 this weekend and would prefer to roleplay with someone of similar age or older (please no one under 18)
I study part time, work part time and am generally out on weekends with friends so my schedule can get quite hectic however I try to post at least 1+ times a day
I have been roleplaying since I was around ten years old. I generally roleplay on a semi-literate to a literate level and would expect my partner to do the same
I generally only play male characters and would prefer to do so however if it was absolutely necessary I can attempt a female character
For some settings it may include romance. I am really only comfortable with MxF pairings and will not roleplay romance further than a PG-13 level, so fade to black if things get to steamy kind of thing

Fandom settings:
Teen Wolf - Love the TV series and have done a few group roleplays in this universe and wouldn't mind delving into it again.

Vampire Diaries/Originals - Currently re-watching both TV series. Never participated in a roleplay based in this universe but would really like to do so.

CHERUB - Doubt many people know of this book series but it is one of my favourites. Long story short it's about teens and kids who have been recruited by this secret spy organisation and generally turn them into cool as shit spies who do missions and stuff. I know amazing description.

Gone - Again another book series I doubt many people know. Essentially a small town in California has massive dome go around it and anyone over the age of 18? disappears and the remaining kids, a few of them develop superpowers. They kind of have to survive on their own and with superpowers. Very interesting concept.

Harry Potter - One of the first books I read and awesome movie series. Down to try this.

Finally, I do not roleplay Canon Characters and would rather just roleplay OCs
-
With the fandom settings out of the way I am down to do pretty much anything else. Realistic roleplays ie slice of life, fantasy and even world building. I have very broad tastes so there isn't much I won't roleplay.

So if you are interested in roleplyaing with me, comment on this thread or PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back