• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner(s) for ORV AU (Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint)

Dreaming Jasmine

dreams to stories and stories to dreams
Hello! Thank you for checking this out! As the title says, I'm currently looking for partner(s) who want to write an ORV story with me. I've read the novel and have been following the webtoon series since it started. It was the best story I have read, and I had been craving to write one in that same setting. If you're unfamiliar with the story, here's a site that could help.

What I'm looking for in this rp are as follows;

• We create our original characters who would go through the same scenarios in the story at the same time as Dokja and the rest of the canon characters.
  • As the story was quite complicated, we would have to discuss things and brainstorm what our character would do (So we won't end up just copying the ones that the canon characters did in the story)
  • Although we would follow the same timeline in the story, we could do our own sub-scenarios to put twists in the story. Also, I would create a dokkaebi character that would facilitate the scenarios as we go.
  • We can control the canon characters as we please if their path crosses with our characters.
That's what I have so far! But we can further discuss how the story would go!

If you're interested, please reply here or send me a dm! This can be a 1 x 1 or a small group RP!

Salutations Dreaming Jasmine. I stumbled across your post as a linked website while scrolling the interwebs in search of an Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint roleplay. I saw this and hastily created my account to contact you concerning your post! As someone that has finished Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, it pains me to say that there are too few roleplay's involving the setting, and would be grateful to create a story with you. I am a literate roleplayer that, on average, posts two paragraphs for replies, although English is not my first language.

Salutations Dreaming Jasmine. I stumbled across your post as a linked website while scrolling the interwebs in search of an Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint roleplay. I saw this and hastily created my account to contact you concerning your post! As someone that has finished Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, it pains me to say that there are too few roleplay's involving the setting, and would be grateful to create a story with you. I am a literate roleplayer that, on average, posts two paragraphs for replies, although English is not my first language.
Hey, thank you for your comment! Happy to see a fellow fan on the site! I sent you a PM so we can discuss the story! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back