• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For a partner or two!

Quietpersona

Introvert at her finest
Hey, guys!

I'm looking for a partner or two to do an rp with. I'd like a fxf (Female/Female) rp, as I am bad with portraying men unless they are a background characters (I'm not proud of that fact but what can I do??)

There are no rules really. Just like, please write at minimum of one paragraph (As I feed off of my partner and one sentence isn't enough for me to go on) and if you don't want to rp anymore, let me know. Please don't just bail. If you get bored or wanna stop, thats fine, just let me know ok?

I Rp mainly supernatural elements (Vampires, werewolves, ghosts etc,) Modern (College, high school, best friends to girlfriends ect.) and Fantasy (Magic, elves, ogres etc.) I do have a few ideas for each of these scenarios. Of course if you have ideas, go ahead and pitch them to me! I'm always open for new things :)

Hey! If you’re still looking for a partner, I’d love to see if we could work out a plot! Just shoot me a PM, and we can talk about genre and plot! Thanks, and I hope to hear from you shortly! ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back