• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner or two.

Insanitation

Hi, I'm Kevin. I'm not gonna make fancy posts, hope you're okay with that. I am 24, used to roleplay then I stopped. Now I want to get back into it to improve my writing and entertain myself. I'd consider myself knocked back to beginner level, so I don't have any post length requirements, as long as there's enough to reply to. I can play either gender, but in fandom-based roleplays I can not do most (if any) canon characters justice. I may be willing to try, just don't expect greatness. I am open to ideas not listed, just ask. I also have a skype I'm on quite a bit. The underlined ones in most craved pairings are the roles I'd prefer. I prefer anime/drawings over face claims and OCs over canon in most situations.

All I really ask of you is to be over 18. Red text means already doing one/not interested right now and bold ones are ones I really want to try

Fandoms: Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Marvel and DC Comics, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, Chrono Trigger

General Interests: Medieval Fantasy, Western, Sci-Fi, Superheroes, Pirates

Most Craved Pairings: Pokemon x Trainer, Pokemon x Pokemon (Unlikely Friends), Trainer x Trainer (Friendly or Rivals), Outlaw x Bounty Hunter, Experiment x Genetic Engineer

If these sound lame, feel free to suggest yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back