• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Partner | Open

Starfinder

Professional Wanderer

Hello all, my name's Starfinder but feel free to call me Star or Starry or any variation of the word 'star' really. I'm looking for a partner to do some sort of one on one RP with.

I am semi literate and usually do a couple paragraphs in each of my replies.

I also have a very chaotic and busy schedule and, that being said, am searching for a partner who is understanding that some nights I will not be able to reply and some nights I'll only be able to get up one reply. Though I try my hardest sometimes life just gets in the way and I'm searching for a 1x1 partner that understands that and will be tolerant.

If you're interested in any of the following feel free to post so on here or send me a PM, whichever you prefer.

Fandoms & Ships [My preferred character has an asterisk above it] $ Signs indicate fandoms I really like

-DC Comics & Cinematic Universe
: Too many ships & characters

-DCTV [Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow & Gotham]

-Marvel Comics & Cinematic Universe

-Marvel Netflix [Daredevil & Jessica Jones]
: Matthew Murdock* X Jessica Jones
: Matthew Murdock* X Elektra Natchios
: Frank Castle X Karen Page*
: Jessica Jones X Trish Walker*

-X-Men Comics & Cinematic Universe

-Star Wars [Films Only]
: Rey* X Kylo Ren
: Finn X Poe Dameron*
: Luke Skywalker* X Han Solo
: Han Solo X Leia Organa*
: Obi-Wan Kenobi* X Anakin Skywalker

-Hunger Games Books & Movies
: Katniss Everdeen X Peeta Mellark*
: Haymitch Abernathy X Effie Trinket*
: Katniss Everdeen X Gale Hawthorn*

-James Bond [Daniel Craig Movies] $
: James Bond X Quartermaster*
: James Bond X Eve Moneypenny*
: Quartermaster* X Jim Moriarty

-Percy Jackson & The Olympians
: Percy Jackson X Annabeth Chase*
: Annabeth Chase* X Thalia Grace
: Jason Grace X Piper McLean*
: Percy Jackson X Calypso*

-Harry Potter Books & Movies
: Hermione Granger* X Draco Malfoy
: Harry Potter X Ginny Weasley*
: Hermione Granger* X Ron Weasley
: Albus Potter X Scorpius Malfoy*
: Ginny Weasley X Luna Lovegood*

-BBC Sherlock $
: Sherlock Holmes* X John Watson
: Jim Moriarty X Sebastian Moran*

-Grey's Anatomy $
: Meredith Grey X Derek Shepherd*
: Cristina Yang* X Owen Hunt
: Callie Torres X Arizona Robbins*
: Izzie Stevens* X Alex Karev
: Lexie Grey X Mark Sloan*

-Avatar the Last Airbender [I have seen parts of Legend of Korra and can do that on a surface level as well]
: Aang X Katara*
: Katara X Zuko*
: Azula* X Ty Lee

-Divergent Books
: Trish Prior X Four*
: Uriah* X Marlene

-Disney

I prefer to go use canon characters but I can be persuaded to use OC's and or a mixture of both. I'm comfortable with both hetero and homo romances as well as trans and other gender fluid characters.

I'm very open ships wise so if you have a ship you prefer that isn't listed just run it by me and I'll probably like it, the ones I have listed are just my more common ones.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Do you do fandom roleplays without ships?
I have an idea I've been dying to do where Harry Potter is the cousin of Barry Allen.

Or a few just speedster shenanigans through time plots which are more like zany road trips than really anything romantic.

I do very much prefer romance because I am a romantic at heart [who isn't on this website lmao] but I can be persuaded to have a plot without any romance if it's good enough / well developed enough

I do very much prefer romance because I am a romantic at heart [who isn't on this website lmao] but I can be persuaded to have a plot without any romance if it's good enough / well developed enough

well the barry allen is cousins with harry potter plot basically grew from the fact that the actress who plays barry's mom and the actress who played lily pottr in the harry potter franchise look very similar. so my idea is they are actually sisters whose parents died/gave them up for adoption when they were little. lily ultimately being adopted by the evans in england and her sister staying in america. ( or maybe moving to america if they're both from england that part is sort of up for intepretation ).

anyway when they're in grade school the older sister ( nora ) reaches out to lily and the two start up a correspondence that spans the length of their lives. i believe we worked it out that nora died first and then a year or so later lily died. of course lily couldn't take on barry because she was in the middle of the war. well petunia being petunia hid all the letters that lily sent to nora because she was jealous of their bond and just in general super petty.

so it wasn't until years after the events of the books that harry even discovered he had a cousin. it was in the midst of a divorce with ginny and he finds a family tree / some letters that were kept at godric's hollow that talk about his mother's sister nora.

he confronts petunia and she confirms and then he travels to central city to meet his cousin.

this could take place at any point during the flash series.

and unlike harry barry would be aware that he had a cousin from england just with his mother's death and everything else he never really reached out. especially after the one time joe tried to reach out to petunia and got a super nasty reception ( cuz you know she would have been hella racist either about the american or the being black or a bigoted combo of the two )

PS - Sorry forgot to mention i'm fine with romance being a background component or playing an established couple I am just not really good at doing the more typical - Character A falls in love / has a crush on / wants to get nekkie with Character B and cue setting specific shenanigans. But if you want to say have Barry and Iris be an established couple and them working together to handle the weirdness that is Harry Potter. Or if you want the romance to be in the background. Like Barry is crushing on Iris and maybe Harry commiserates or whatever that's cool.

Hey I can do some of those!
Here's what I'm looking for in preference order:
MCU
CW DC TV (Flash / LOT prefered)
Marvel Netflix (DD, Jessica Jones, Defenders, ect)

The Harry Potter/Barry Allen plot sounds very interesting now that you've explained it in full detail. I have to say that you've definitely caught my attention, and background romances are totally fine with me now that you've flesh our the plot a little more.

Would you prefer to have Harry or Barry exactly?

Hey I can do some of those!
Here's what I'm looking for in preference order:
MCU
CW DC TV (Flash / LOT prefered)
Marvel Netflix (DD, Jessica Jones, Defenders, ect)

I'm definitely down for any of these fandoms.
Was there a certain ship and or plot that you had in mind for any of the three?

I'm definitely down for any of these fandoms.
Was there a certain ship and or plot that you had in mind for any of the three?
Well, let me just list my top ships.
Tony Stark x OC
Matt Murdock X OC
Cisco Ramon x OC
Reverb x OC

What aboutyourself? What ships are you looking for?

Well, I'm sorry to say that I'm not very big on OC's haha. I am however a wild shipper and ship everything from Stony to BuckyNat to Scarlet Cap. I'll try and narrow it down to my top ship for each of the three fandom you are interested in though.
MCU: Wanda Maximoff x Vision & Bucky Barnes x Natasha Romanoff
CW DCTV: Leonard Snart x Mick Rory & Cisco Ramon x Lisa Snart
and I have my top four ships listed for the Marvel Netflix.

Sorry I'm not that much into OC's

I suppose I could be persuaded to double if the ships were right
I could also go for OC's depending on who has the OC and who has the canon character. It all just varies for me really.

Hey! So I was thinking something during the original triology? Would you be open to doubling? I have an oc to add to the group! I can play Han or Luke :)

I'd be open to doubling depending on the plot really. Any specific ideas you had in mind?

If you don't have a preference I think I'd prefer to take Luke as well.

I was thinking we could follow the fourth movie a bit? Unless you want to go AU! And yes I can play Luke! My oc would be tagging along with Obi Wan at the beginning. He recognized she was force-sensitive and allowed her to stay with him as long as she didn't cause trouble. He figured he could protect her from the dark side if need be. At the start of the rp she would be about 15. Starfinder Starfinder

Last edited:
Hello all, my name's Starfinder but feel free to call me Star or Starry or any variation of the word 'star' really. I'm looking for a partner to do some sort of one on one RP with.
I am semi literate and usually do a couple paragraphs in each of my replies.
I also have a very chaotic and busy schedule and, that being said, am searching for a partner who is understanding that some nights I will not be able to reply and some nights I'll only be able to get up one reply. Though I try my hardest sometimes life just gets in the way and I'm searching for a 1x1 partner that understands that and will be tolerant.
If you're interested in any of the following feel free to post so on here or send me a PM, whichever you prefer.
Fandoms & Ships [My preferred character has an asterisk above it] $ Signs indicate fandoms I really like
-DC Comics & Cinematic Universe
-DCTV [Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow & Gotham]
-Marvel Comics & Cinematic Universe
-Marvel Netflix [Daredevil & Jessica Jones]
: Matthew Murdock* X Jessica Jones
: Matthew Murdock* X Elektra Natchios
: Frank Castle X Karen Page*
: Jessica Jones X Trish Walker*
-X-Men Comics & Cinematic Universe
-Star Wars [Films Only]
: Rey* X Kylo Ren
: Finn X Poe Dameron*
: Luke Skywalker* X Han Solo
: Han Solo X Leia Organa*
: Obi-Wan Kenobi* X Anakin Skywalker
-Hunger Games Books & Movies
: Katniss Everdeen X Peeta Mellark*
: Haymitch Abernathy X Effie Trinket*
: Katniss Everdeen X Gale Hawthorn*
-James Bond [Daniel Craig Movies] $
: James Bond X Quartermaster*
: James Bond X Eve Moneypenny*
: Quartermaster* X Jim Moriarty
-Percy Jackson & The Olympians
: Percy Jackson X Annabeth Chase*
: Annabeth Chase* X Thalia Grace
: Jason Grace X Piper McLean*
: Percy Jackson X Calypso*
-Harry Potter Books & Movies
: Hermione Granger* X Draco Malfoy
: Harry Potter X Ginny Weasley*
: Hermione Granger* X Ron Weasley
: Albus Potter X Scorpius Malfoy*
: Ginny Weasley X Luna Lovegood*
-BBC Sherlock $
: Sherlock Holmes* X John Watson
: Jim Moriarty X Sebastian Moran*
-Grey's Anatomy $
: Meredith Grey X Derek Shepherd*
: Cristina Yang* X Owen Hunt
: Callie Torres X Arizona Robbins*
: Izzie Stevens* X Alex Karev
: Lexie Grey X Mark Sloan*
-Avatar the Last Airbender [I have seen parts of Legend of Korra and can do that on a surface level as well]
: Aang X Katara*
: Katara X Zuko*
: Azula* X Ty Lee
-Divergent Books
: Trish Prior X Four*
: Uriah* X Marlene
-Disney
I prefer to go use canon characters but I can be persuaded to use OC's and or a mixture of both. I'm comfortable with both hetero and homo romances as well as trans and other gender fluid characters.
I'm very open ships wise so if you have a ship you prefer that isn't listed just run it by me and I'll probably like it, the ones I have listed are just my more common ones.
Thank you for reading.
I'm would love to do a James Bond / Quartermaster RP with you

Hi im looking for dc tv (arrow, supergirl), marvel or dc comic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back