• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner--multiple plots/genres

Ry814

Hey, there. I am looking for an rp partner. First, here are a few things about me:
-Over 18
-I've been rping for 14-ish years.
-I can comfortable playing m or f, and can double triplet, etc.
-I am comfortable with mxm, fxm, and fxf.
-I like the genres of: modern/slice of life, modern fantasy, high fantasy, modern with supernatural elements (like heroes), apocalyptic, and to some degree, sci-fi.
-I'm active (though mostly at night and weekends).
-I usually match the length of my partner for writing quantity. I prefer quality over quantity, though I tend to just like to write whatever feels right. It's always enough information. :)
-I must have romance.
-I'm in EST.
-I can rp in PMs or discord.

What I would like in my partner:
-Over 18
-Has complex, interesting characters with back-stories
-Is willing to plot with me, and contributes to plot
-Is long-term (or willing to see the rp to the end)
-Is active (even if it's just at certain times of day)

Feel free to message me with any general plots or pairings, but here are some more detail plots if you want ones already ready to go:

1. The Walled City genre: post-apocalpytic
Your character lives in a gigantic large city in the future US. The city is completely walled and highly controlled by the government. No one within the city leaves the city and it's unknown what lies beyond the city. My character moved to the city awhile ago and is considered very mysterious. Your character and my character meet and will venture into finding out what's really out there. What does my character know that yours doesn't? What waits for them beyond the city's limits? And what is the government really hiding?

2. The Wanderer genre: fantasy
My character is a mysterious wanderer that runs into your character when something (we can come up with what it is or improvise) weird is going on in a town. Due to certain circumstances, my character and your character temporarily join together. There is an over-arching bad guy linked to my character who is destroying things. But, basically this one is more vague and open to many things, but it's a save the world adventuring type story.

3. Star-crossed lovers genre: fantasy
Character A is an elven royalty and character B is a human (some sort of researcher) who has been granted permission to stay in the elven lands on a short-term contract to do research. At this time, elves and humans are not allowed to mate or even really be friends, so the royal does not have permission, but the two characters meet and end up being friends, and maybe more.

4. The Cranky Warlock genre: fantasy
My character is a sickly, difficult warlock who lives in a tower and surrounds himself/herself with research. Your character (for whatever reason) wants to work with my character (or wants more, or whatever you decide). Your character finds out my character has delved into some dark things and you can be the key to helping my character turn away from the dark stuff. This is a love story for a very difficult character. Be prepared. My character is mean in this one.

5. Mysterious Illness genre: fantasy
Character A lives in a village/town/city where everyone suddenly dies/turns undead/something bad, and character B comes to the city and finds the city in this state. Character B rescues/helps/or ends up pairing up with character A and they go on a journey for answers.

I don't have any specific plots for modern, but there are tons of options so I'd love to hear them. :)

The Wander plot sounds so cool! Am up for it but must warn that I'm a bit rusty in my rp skills

Hi, I love these ideas, there’s so much room for creativity! I’d love to do #4. If you want any info about me I’m happy to share (aka I’ve joined recently and don’t know how to introduce myself the right way in a post thingy yet)

I dont know if this is still open but I do like number 3 and I would be happy to do it! : ) although I am kinda slow on replies at times.

I'm only really craving MxM rn, so maybe we could do an MxM pairing with the first plot? It sounds really interesting!! I also have some other ideas we can talk about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back