• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner! (Ignore prefix lol)

Hey buddies!

It’s Paint, I have returned. I have this plot that I did a while ago but I want to do it again, and this is open to anyone and should stay that way! I don’t mind doing the same plot multiple times. I would like replies to be about two paragraphs, maybe three, depending on the moment. I get that we can be rushed or just lazy but this should be a standard.

He pulled at the ropes with all his might, but they wouldn't give. "Don't bother," a voice said. He looked up to see a thin girl bound with the same rope. Although it was dark, he could see her bruised eyes and bloody wrists. "I already tried."

PM me if you’re interested! <3 hope to talk to you soon

Hey buddies!

It’s Paint, I have returned. I have this plot that I did a while ago but I want to do it again, and this is open to anyone and should stay that way! I don’t mind doing the same plot multiple times. I would like replies to be about two paragraphs, maybe three, depending on the moment. I get that we can be rushed or just lazy but this should be a standard.

He pulled at the ropes with all his might, but they wouldn't give. "Don't bother," a voice said. He looked up to see a thin girl bound with the same rope. Although it was dark, he could see her bruised eyes and bloody wrists. "I already tried."

PM me if you’re interested! <3 hope to talk to you soon

I'm interested

Maybe?~ :3 Wanna expand on it lool, shot me a PM if interested still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back