• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner. (Ignore post count)

MissZoeHatter

Elder Member
Hello, everyone. As you probably already know, I am looking for a partner. After this recent update, I have cleaned out my inbox of dead RPs and, sadly, I only have one active RP left. I also have not been active in many group RPs lately. I am in two or three at the moment and nothing interesting has really happened in them yet. So here I am! Let me tell you something about myself.

I have been roleplaying for many years... Seven, I think. I am not new to this game. I enjoy fantasy RP, but I can do anything. However, I do not like to do fandoms unless I am familiar with it. I do not enjoy when people destroy my fandoms, so I do not want to do the same to yours. I am guilty of doing one-liners and short posts, but that is when I am given hardly anything to work with. However, if need be, I can write a paragraph or two. I prefer to RP as a female, but I will do male side characters. 

What I am asking from you is simple. It really is. 

1. Please use proper spelling and grammar to the extent you can. Typos and other mishaps are fine. They happen to everyone.

2. Be willing to play multiple characters and side characters. I find it difficult to have a good, long lasting roleplay with only two characters.

3. I also need you to be willing to help advance the plot. I do not enjoy making up every single event that takes place in a roleplay. It is no fun for either of us. 

4. Do not try to pull off super OP characters...they suck. Also do your best to give me something to work with. If your character just sighs, I don't have anything to go from. So please try to avoid that. 

I will do different pairings, different plots. Anything you may be interested in, shoot me a PM. I would be happy to discus things with you. 

I do have a quick, unrefined RP idea that I feel would be interesting to play around with. It is based around mirrors. There will be two different worlds in this RP: one similar to our own and one strictly based around fantasy themes. These two worlds are connected by mirrors. Not everyone can pass through to the different word whenever they please (I'll have to work the mechanics out for this one), so if you are in a battle, you cant just escape through a mirror whenever you please. Our main OCs would be from different worlds, making things a little more interesting. 

Like I said before, it is a very rough idea and I haven't got the chance to work on it much, but if you are interested in it or any other RP, just let me know. 

Please, if you can, PM me. I am still trying to figure out this new RpN system and I don't get notifications for replies unless I am mentioned in them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the whole mirror world idea, especially if there will be action. Shoot me a pm to discuss?

II would love to Rp. Maybe an Rp about a world where it's ruled by the four seasons. Spring, Winter, Fall, and Summer. PM me if your interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back