• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner for

reptilianlillian

Hi my name is Lilly and I'm looking for a partner for role plays consisting of a myriad of genres. Feel free to make suggestions or ask questions.

I mainly do fantasy or sci-fi settings, but will do fandoms if I'm familiar with it or am interested, just ask, I'm only going to list a few. I can play any gendered character and am okay with any pairing, but feel free to ask if you aren't sure. I enjoy playing doubles, as long as it's contextually relevant (no use to have two unrelated plots happening at once).

I only ask that you be literate, be nice, and have fun! ^^

Settings:

Fantasy World

Alternate Universe

Steampunk

Cyberpunk

Post-apocalyptic

Dystopian

Magical

Angels and Demons

Galactic Conquest

Medieval

Interdimensional

Anthropomorphic

If you have any ideas, settings, suggestions, or preferences, please just ask. I am very understanding and willing to work with you to make the best experience possible for the both of us.

Hey there! Do you have any specific plots for Steampunk? I have a few characters but not a plot yet :3

(Blimps are pretty pimp)

I'd be interested in something anthropomorphic since that describes nearly all my characters. I can't really think of a specific plot right now, but I have a few characters I'd like to use so maybe we can go from there and work something out? If you're still available that is.

Hi my name is Lilly and I'm looking for a partner for role plays consisting of a myriad of genres. Feel free to make suggestions or ask questions.

I mainly do fantasy or sci-fi settings, but will do fandoms if I'm familiar with it or am interested, just ask, I'm only going to list a few. I can play any gendered character and am okay with any pairing, but feel free to ask if you aren't sure. I enjoy playing doubles, as long as it's contextually relevant (no use to have two unrelated plots happening at once).

I only ask that you be literate, be nice, and have fun! ^^

Settings:

Fantasy World

Alternate Universe

Steampunk

Cyberpunk

Post-apocalyptic

Dystopian

Magical

Angels and Demons

Galactic Conquest

Medieval

Interdimensional

Anthropomorphic

If you have any ideas, settings, suggestions, or preferences, please just ask. I am very understanding and willing to work with you to make the best experience possible for the both of
im interested in angel and demons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back