• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner for Sonic rp

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Yes, I know there are different forums for Sonic roleplays, but I'd rather stay on this one.

Basically, my idea is to do one of the storylines from one of the Sonic games but using our own characters. I can't roleplay as official characters because, since I didn't make them, I don't know how they react in certain situations. Also, then the story would just be exactly like the game and that's no fun. Putting our own characters in however makes it different because they act and react differently.

Here's a list of games I've played and would be willing to roleplay the story from:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)

Sonic the hedgehog 3 (& Knuckles)

Sonic 3D Blast

Sonic CD

Sonic Advance

Sonic Advance 2

Sonic Advance 3

Sonic Adventure

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Heroes

Shadow the Hedgehog

Sonic Riders

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Colors

Sonic and the Black Knight

*Bold: favorite

If you're interested or have any ideas or if you want to ask about a game, PM me or, if you can't, let me know and I'll PM you and we can talk out the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm obsessed with Sonic and would love to do one with you!I tend to like to come up with my own plot based on the story lines,though...PM me and we can discuss?

Added the first three or four Genesis Sonic games. I suppose we could shove a story into that somehow.

Hi! I'm a major Sonic fan! If you'd PM me to hash out the details, I'd gladly do a Sonic Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes, Shadow, Riders, Unleashed, or Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood RP with you! :)

I could! I usually play my own cast of villains, and I'm more into the Archie sonic lore. However I know a lot about the videogames as well. If you're still interested just PM me or something. :)

I would apply, but would prefer not to do a game story, cuz never played any but one really old pc game

Also id prefer a OC story, if your not occupied

I would apply, but would prefer not to do a game story, cuz never played any but one really old pc game

Also id prefer a OC story, if your not occupied
Yeah, most of my stories are using my own OCs. It likely won't be Sonic related, but we can add some Sonic-ish type stuff into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back