• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For a partner for MxF RPs (Ignore Post count!!)

No More Pretending

Six Thousand Club
Hello!! I'm No More Pretending. You can call me Pretending, Maddy, or really any cute little nickname you can think of. I'm a semi-literate role player and pretty much exclusively role play females(sorry!). My role plays are generally long-term, though I am not opposed to switching up the plot when things get boring and starting a new one.

Hello!! I'm No More Pretending. You can call me Pretending, Maddy, or really any cute little nickname you can think of. I'm a semi-literate role player and pretty much exclusively role play females(sorry!). My role plays are generally long-term, though I am not opposed to switching up the plot when things get boring and starting a new one.
Greetings my name is William or The hunter for short. If you would like we could share our plot ideas with eachother via PM and see if we could get something brewing

How art thou over there? I saw your thread and would most humbly ask that I could partake in an event such as this as I am proficient in... A few things...

Yes! Sorry! I've forgotten to put them in here! Heheheheh!

Fantasy:
God/goddess x mortal(variety of different roles here.)

Unlikely romances: These include people, creatures (elves and other non-human races) with varying/contrasting personalities that find companionship in each other through some strange connection. These would be set in a tolkienesque world and center around some sort of quest that becomes a journey.

(Uh-oh: time for the cheesy ones.) Vampire x human, but with a twist. Not the whole Twilight thing. No. It's a vampire that met a human centuries ago and ended up killing them accidentally. That's bad enough, right? No, they are constantly faced with a reincarnations of their lost soul-mate as if the universe is trying to let them fix their past mistakes, or trying to torture them by tearing them away every time they get attached.

Modern/realistic:
(Not as jazzed about these ideas as the others, lol.)
Office/workplace romance.

Musicianx"regular human being"
"I'm sorry, um... what did you say you did again?" "Eh, I've never heard of that one."

Doctor x patient(eh. Could be tragic. Could not. How much angst do you want?)

Sci-Fi:
DO NOT EVEN ASK UNLESS YOU WANT TO RECIEVE A SHITPOST OF CRAZY IDEAS:
Humans made it into space, intergalactic travel, alliances with alien species, humans are interesting/weird/'space orcs'
Fun fact; Humans have stripes and are bioluminescent. But human eyes can't perceive either things..
In short, I feel that aliens see humans in two different ways; dangerous, practically indestructible warriors who can lose a LIMB and keep fighting and most likely survive, or an exotic pet.And Humans themselves are just strange! When we are happy, we bare our teeth in a smile! In other species, that's aggression. We are the one of the only species to eat for ENJOYMENT, not just for sustenance. We pack bond with like, everything(google 'stabby the space roomba'. Humans love this thing and it's just an IDEA.). We live on a planet that tries to kill us and do life-threatening shit for FUN.

SSSooo, I a actually kind of interested in a sci-fi rp >_> A bit apprehensive because I do get overwhelmed with school work and life so I cant always for an immediate response. sometimes may take a day but if your ok with that I would like to start something =)

cσrruptíσn ís thє вєgínníng σf chαngє. thє dαrk wσrld whích wє lívє ín ís cσrruptєd. thσugh thє cσrruptíσn ís rulєd вч σnє whσ cαnnσt вє cσnquєrєd. thαt pєrsσn ís thє príncє σf cσrruptíσn

and what if they are a female?

sorry i didnt pay attention before. i didnt see your username

I would be very fascinated in starting a fantasy RP. I have several ideas and can birth many more when needed.

More ideas! (Inspired by musical numbers, but y'know!)

Burn: an 19th Century RP
People aren't always faithful in relationships. Of course they wouldn't be if they didn't even want to marry their current spouse in the first place. But, still, Adultery is nothing to be trifled with. Divorce wasn't really an option for the religious era and they had to just deal with it.
A wife dealing with the revelation that her husband of half a decade had taken a lover and continued an affair with her for a number of years. They had never been close. Neither of them had wanted the union, but it still was a painful revelation and words were exchanged like projectiles that wounded each other greatly. The two are forced to address it and find a way to continue on. In attempt to lessen his guilt, he does what he hasn't truly done, even when they were first married; he actually spends time trying to understand her and speak with her. Maybe, after all these years, they fall in love for the first time?​

Last edited:
Uhh can you PM me? I unfortunately need 25 more posts to have my messaging privileges reinstated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back