• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner... (Escape From Society MxF RP)

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
Heyo. As the title already stated, I'm looking for a partner to have a long lasting RP with. So, Escape From Society is a Romance/Action/Road-Trip story with the two, Deeply in love, teenage Protagonists running away across country, from their home in Crescent City in California to New York City. Once they get there, they will get to the airport and try to get on a plane to Paris, the city of love. The journey there will not be easy, many challenges and daring escapes will put their love to the test. Their flight leaves in 7 days, at 8:00 P.M., so they have one week to make their journey across the country. Will they Escape from society and make it to Paris?

Just so you know:
  • On post or Private messages, I don't mind.
  • You must comment at least twice per day.
  • Each response doesn't have to be long, just enough to keep the RP alive and continuous.
  • This RP involves romance, but please keep it clean.
  • This RP also involves choice-making, which will determine the ending we get. There will be 3 main endings depending on the events throughout the RP. At the end, we can go back and make different choices and get a different ending. (Don't worry, this RP won't be too long.)
  • This RP may contain Action packed moments, Some violence, Romance, and some Peril if you're getting the bad ending. If you don't like any of these, this RP may not be for you.
  • Again, this RP relies on your decision making and actions. Of course, I'll play along, so don't worry, I won't oppose you or your choices.
  • Lastly, have fun! We're all here to have a good time and Not be bored. If you want something of your interest to happen, just tell me whatever, whenever. I won't judge!
That's about it. If you're interested, send a PM or Comment. I look forward to starting this RP with someone, hopefully you. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back